Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a difference from regular Carc, right? In Carcassonne, you gain points for each tile that's part of the city/road/etc. But here, as per the examples in the rules (page 4), you can score for several segments on the same tile if they become part of the same forest? Just making sure I have this right.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
aldaryn wrote:
This is a difference from regular Carc, right? In Carcassonne, you gain points for each tile that's part of the city/road/etc. But here, as per the examples in the rules (page 4), you can score for several segments on the same tile if they become part of the same forest? Just making sure I have this right.

Thanks

Yes that is correct. H&G is different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for asking and answering, respectively. I didn't realize there was a difference. Not sure which one I would have gone by, though. Probably scoring based on tiles, as opposed to segments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that example confused me for a good 10 minutes - at first I thought they forgot to explain that you got points for nuggets (like pennants in Carc), but that's not true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.