Pocket Dungeon» Forums » General

Subject: What happend?! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Vaught II
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Doesn't look like this games been updated for a few years! Thats a shame it looks really great and the reviews were very positive! I have printed it out and started reading the rules and am looking forward to playing! Would love to see a beastiary or other new content come out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I could give about a million excuses. Every time I sit down and try to do something on it, life kicks my butt.
I have about a dozen other game designs I am trying to bring to completion.

Since PD came out: I've taken a new position programming robots that has a lot of overtime and traveling associated with it, Had a fourth kid, and founded a huge gaming group that my wife and I host monthly game days for. It used to be easy when I had a desk job like PD was designed for. No time stealth gaming now.

I'd love to see the community come up with some more additions to it, like the excellent X-com mod that Noun Sequitur made.

I hope to revisit it sometime soon when I have some time, but that looks harder every day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forlorn Creature
msg tools
Post what you have then. You were talking about another stealth game called space trader I think? Post the concept, or any other concepts you have (doesn't have to be a rulebook, just whatever you got floating around in there), we can come up with some polished rules, then perhaps we can come up with some more ideas for stealth games on our own. That would be awesome. Please?

And we can also promote the game and try to get some action going through advertising on large forums.

Sound like a plan?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Hardy
United States
Leesburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I can totally relate! Best of luck, and thanks for PD!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.