Subject: Just received it, shrinkwrapped and no cards inside :( rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pasi Hyvönen
Finland
MASKU
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just want to know, if I am truly unlucky or has this happened to anybody before?

It was shrinkwrapped and everything seemed ok, until I tried to look for the San Juan cards. Then I noticed that there was not a single card in the box. Tell me, was your cards all in one stack? I have made a reclamation to my seller(which is an official business) so I think I will receive them in some time. Just need some help from you guys.

Thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had a couple of problems with missing game components on occasion. Every time the problem was solved after contacting the publisher. These folks make good on their products.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Hyvönen
Finland
MASKU
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
princemousey wrote:
Who did you need to look for to obtain replacements? I'm missing the Princess and Muse cards as well..

First the seller, then the publisher. Received a few emails. Lets see if I truly get them before the winter...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Hyvönen
Finland
MASKU
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
kiintins wrote:
princemousey wrote:
Who did you need to look for to obtain replacements? I'm missing the Princess and Muse cards as well..

First the seller, then the publisher. Received a few emails. Lets see if I truly get them before the winter...

At least I got them before winter... Bought it in May and never got to play it during childrens summer holiday. Glad they are not building houses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.