Subject: Where's the page for making microbadges? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zubbus O'Really
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw it last year. I can't find it now.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think there is one. There's this: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/469480/microbadge-submis...

And this: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/microbadges/list/pending
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Robino
Italy
Dueville
Vicenza
flag msg tools
"I'm a Nay Saying worm beast!"
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zubbus wrote:
I saw it last year. I can't find it now.

Thanks in advance.

This is the best single resource about making microbadges: Microbadge Design and Submission.

Also, when you're ready to present your microbadge for peer review, make sure to refer to the first post of the submission thread relative to the domain of interest, because the rules can have slight differences for each domain: Submission and Approval (from the same wiki page).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odd Hackwelder
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Is game designer considered a micro badge? I am trying to add it, but I can't figure it out. Thanks. Hack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hackogames wrote:
Is game designer considered a micro badge? I am trying to add it, but I can't figure it out. Thanks. Hack.

It sounds like you are trying to add the "Game Designer" badge to your Avatar block. This is not a microbadge and has to be added by an Admin.

I believe that the qualification is that you have a designer credit for at least one game in the database and therefore will have a designer page.

If that is true then you need to contact an Admin who will be able to add the badge or at least pass on your request to an Admin who can.

Try
Matthew M Monin
United States
Branford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
I can do it if you gm me with the game you have a credit for.

Both you as a designer or artist and the game have to already be in the database and linked.

1. People, games and publishers can be added via topbar menu - 'misc add X'
(Games should only be added when they are more or less complete (eg advanced play-testing).

2. If your adding all new information you won't be able to selcet the certain parts until it is approved - at which point you can go to that things record and select 'corrections' to add it in postemptively. (Use notes to admin to explain the situation - "This will be linked up with the game X which is also awaiting approval'.

3. When your game and person is linked up give me a shout and I can give you a designer badge. (Chances are someone else will have already done it but if not give me a shout).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.