Subject: Five weeks until WBC rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Tamburo
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm starting to get into WBC mode as only 5 weeks to go until my favorite convention of the year.

By the way, I'm also a seminar presenter and the GM for Labyrinth.

I'll be arriving on Monday August 1. Getting in early afternoon, followed by dinner at the Olive Garden and getting into Open Gaming.

By the way, Open Gaming this year will be in the big auditorium the entire week instead of having temporary homes until the Auction is complete. I like this because that place is HUGE and also works very well for gaming - not too bright, good acoustics and cool. Also I understand the Game Library is bigger yet again.

So when are you all arriving?

By the way BPA/WBC website:

http://www.boardgamers.org
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Sauer
United States
Willow Street
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Joel, I'm there for the entire pre-con and the full event. This is good news about open-gaming as well. That's certainly a fantastic room for open-gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Basem C
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there full week including precons (Saturday thru Sunday). Look forward to a lot of open gaming and a few competitions.

Might even give Labyrinth a try if I get a chance to learn it before the tournament starts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerrin Addis
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be hanging in the open gaming for most of WBC. That room with the tiered seating is so good for open gaming, a great atmosphere in there.

Counting down the days also.

I get there Sunday afternoon

Kerrin
Self confessed Agricola fan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perrianne Lurie
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be commuting from Harrisburg starting on Monday morning. I should be in open gaming when I'm not eating or in a tournament or in Cafe Jay trying out new games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be getting in sometime Sunday afternoon to get myself into my room and walk around a little.

I have a 10AM Demo of Days of Steam (which I am GM'ing) on Monday before the first heat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Tamburo
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So far sounds good.

I should note that for Labyrinth we will have additional prizes being provided by the designer (Volkho Ruhnke), who will be in attendance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.