After two years online playing WYPS with several kind of rules, there are final rules for WYPS.
* Size of board – 13.
* Every player has 7 stones in rack.
* First move is choice move.
* ZigZag move is allowed and player could turn one opponent’s stone.
* If move is in straight line, player turns all opponent’s stones.
* Atari is move, when player connect all three sides of board.
* Game is finished, when opponent is not able break off opponent’s atari.
Detail rules with images: http://www.wyps.info/wyps-rules/