Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Before making his first shipment, if any, the owner of an occupied Court Supplier may discard 1 good per nobleman on his island, gaining 1VP each. The goods must all be different.

Now, the question is, when the player uses it, must he use it to its fullest capacity? Is it like the Wharf, where if the player opts to use it he has to ship all valid goods, or is it like the Small Wharf where he may ship less than the maximum valid amount?

An example came up tonight: on my first chance to ship, I could send one indigo, tobacco, and corn off my Court Supplier. I could then ship to the indigo ship. But the indigo ship had only two spaces open and I had only two indigo. Could I opt not to ship the first indigo onto the Court Supplier (but still ship the tobacco and corn) so that I filled out the indigo ship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure, but the word "may" suggests you can choose what resources to discard/not discard as you describe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I'd think, especially because you could potentially have four different goods to put on the CS but only three noblemen, which would force you to choose which three will go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.