Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Manns
United States
Fort Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
I see there are some cards that you can play during your opponents turn. These cards have a symbol on them right below the text.
But is it possible to play some of the other cards, the ones without the symbols, during a players turn if they seem relevant?
The other night I played this for the first time.
My opponent was in "Attack" mode.
While he was attacking I played a card or two that didn't have the symbol on it. But the flow seemed perfect and not forced. Like I should be able to play the cards I did.
Is this a possible scenario for the game or am I only able to play the symbol cards during my opponent's turn? Thanks in Advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Tweakston
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There might be occasions where playing a card not designated for use during the opponent's turn produces some contentious or ambiguous interpretation of a rule. It may also minimized certain card's uniqueness. I would also say instead of detailed explanations for every possible situation, the designer chose to keep the rule set on the simpler side. The power balance of each of decks may be thrown off as well. So, its best to follow the rules as written.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.