Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Bush
United States
Shrewsbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I am quite excited for WBC next week, I have never been to a convention and will be focused on the open gaming room. I know that doesn't open until Monday. I am a bit confused on the precon stuff. I know there are special tournaments and whatnot. Will there be people hanging out unofficially doing open gaming too?

Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a few people who hang out and open game I think, but I'm not sure the open gaming room is "officially" open (BPA library and all).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Irving
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The precons are mostly about tournaments in longer games.

There will not be any specified open gaming location, but there will be open gaming around. (mostly before, between and after rounds of various tournaments.) The lobby has some couches and easy chairs and coffee tables that will see some open gaming. There definitely games played in the bar, in various room, by the pool (if it is not raining), etc.

If there is an empty table not needed by a tournament or after the event is over for the day, you can play there. It is a good idea to ask the GM first before you set up. The tournament will have priority and can ask you to leave a table if they need it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.