Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Bright
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have sent two emails through the link on the website and one to the email I found as an alternate here on the Geek. No response from Rio at all. Trying to get a replacement green house for Power Grid as one arrived FUBAR'd (big chunk missing from the bottom). Any help would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Chipman
United States
Zephyrhills
Florida
flag msg tools
RGG is pretty much just Jay. I'm sure he's been somewhat busy with GenCon and WBC. Patience grasshopper. Hit him up with a follow-up after the dust settles a bit. Jay has always provided exceptional customer service and I'm sure he'll take care of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Bright
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't even consider Summer Cons might be the problem. Thanks for the info. I will keep trying and hopefully get a reply back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy hammond
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
who's Jay, I would like to put out an email, b/c i bought Glen More (love it), but didn't get the whiskey barrels. Sent an email, but didn't know if i did it right.

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mb
kidohearts wrote:
who's Jay, I would like to put out an email, b/c i bought Glen More (love it), but didn't get the whiskey barrels. Sent an email, but didn't know if i did it right.

thanks

Jay Tummelson is the owner of Rio Grande and I believe he and his wife run the company pretty much on their own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy hammond
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Enoch
United States
Vadnais Heights
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm having the same issue now with a new copy of Caylus I purchased. I'm missing two pieces (the Bailiff and Provost) and have sent two e-mails to no effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i have found the customer service lacking. its pretty much hit or miss, if u will be getting a response at all let alone in a timely fashion. u can try contacting jay thru geekmail, u might have better luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.