Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got some alternate crossroads cards I'd like to post but I believe the ideas for a few of them came from your (Chris's) original attempts in the first post here.

Do you mind if I post the ones we play with? I would note that your cards were the inspiration for some of ours (we have 12 in total).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris' variants have inspired countless copycats (including mine). I say post it! More's the merrier, especially if you give proper acknowledgment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
selwyth wrote:
Chris' variants have inspired countless copycats (including mine). I say post it! More's the merrier, especially if you give proper acknowledgment.

This.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
David - do you have any further feedback on the latest version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You said you'd add "gain 1 trauma" to Disturbing Vision (to clarify for those not using your Sickbay rule), but you added it to Strange Music instead (which I think is fine) (which I agree with).

Everything else looks great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
selwyth wrote:
You said you'd add "gain 1 trauma" to Disturbing Vision (to clarify for those not using your Sickbay rule), but you added it to Strange Music instead (which I think is fine).

Everything else looks great!

I will still add it to Disturbing Vision, but felt it should be added to Strange Music too to beef it up a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was unclear there (edited); I mean I agree with the change to Strange Music.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.