Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tab Fetting
United States
Marshfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Solar Flare: On the card, both the pink and blue boxes on the left side border are lit. Would this mean that in order to play that card (and all subsequent cards with both boxes lit) you have to have a bunny in the circle as well as a bunny out in space (at same time)?

next question: i had a ship with a bunny, that bunny got starved, so the ship was vacant floating in space. Before that bunny died, i put an "expansion" on the ship (forget what the exact name of the card was atm) that allowed the ship to be controlled with no bunny on board. Well i had two carrot markers on it, and had managed to move it to Jupiter to drop them off. My question is, do you have to have a bunny on board a ship in order to drop off any carrot markers to receive the large carrot card? We played that since I was still able to control that ship with its expansion, then I could deliver the markers and receive the large carrot cards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If both boxes are lit. Then you would need both a bunny in the bunny circle AND a bunny in space to use this card.

I don't recall any card that allows you to control a ship without a bunny in it. If you can post the actual text from the card it would help. But I don't think it is possible to get a ship with no bunny to Jupiter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad S.
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
costguy wrote:
I don't recall any card that allows you to control a ship without a bunny in it. If you can post the actual text from the card it would help. But I don't think it is possible to get a ship with no bunny to Jupiter.

There is a card in the red expansion called Bunny Headroom that allows you to control a bunnyless ship. I'd say that you can turn in your carrot markers at Jupiter when using Bunny Headroom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK - I forgot about BH. I would say you are correct. I'll check the rules again and see if I change my mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.