Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I found the answer to this on another thread, but I want to make absolutely sure I've got this right.

Let's say my timeline victory condition is 1917', 1929 and 1974'. It's clear that I can't win if any of those three years are paradoxed. What if a year in between (say, 1945) is paradoxed? Does that block 1974' from counting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Archer
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kobold Curry Chef wrote:
I think I found the answer to this on another thread, but I want to make absolutely sure I've got this right.

Let's say my timeline victory condition is 1917', 1929 and 1974'.

Well, you need those years in the correct colors, Black or Red.

Kobold Curry Chef wrote:

It's clear that I can't win if any of those three years are paradoxed. What if a year in between (say, 1945) is paradoxed? Does that block 1974' from counting?

I think the only paradox that blocks future years is World War III... anything after that doesn't exist if it is on the board. I don't recall what year that goes into... in the 70s iirc.

So, the answer is no... as long as the years on your card are the correct normal or alternate time line then you've won.

BOb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just to confirm, the presence of other paradoxes (other than WW3) have no effect on completing your ID.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.