Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony P
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi all, Just received a second hand copy of careers today (1969 uk edition with 8 career paths)- uranium prospecting, hollywood, politics, farming, going to sea, big business, university and expedition to the moon.

I've checked the contents and I appear to be missing one OPPORTUNITY card, and through looking on the geek I have come to the conclusion that it is the SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY card to go to sea. Would any kind soul know where I could get one as the game may be a little imbalanced without it.

Many thanks for any enlightenment,
Ant

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BTW, the special opportunity for Go to Sea is not free admission, but "double all happiness earned on cruise." In the later edition where it became Teaching, it's "double all happiness earned during tenure."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony P
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the info. Do you happen to know how it is written exactly? I may just make one up If I can find some similar coloured card.

Thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.