Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Saldanha
Portugal
Loures
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a one-two question:

-can I pay a 2g + 1g soldiers with a 3g card? Or can I only pay for the 2g soldier with that g card?

And how this works with Influence? The same thing? (for instance, using a 3i city to get 3x 1g cards)

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, as long as you buy everything with the same action; IE, if you spend 3 gold, you can buy any combination of units that total 3 gold or less. However, if you only buy 2 gold worth of units, then do another action (like a battle), the extra gold you didn't use is "lost".

The same applies to Influence as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Saldanha
Portugal
Loures
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sigmazero13 wrote:
Yes, as long as you buy everything with the same action; IE, if you spend 3 gold, you can buy any combination of units that total 3 gold or less. However, if you only buy 2 gold worth of units, then do another action (like a battle), the extra gold you didn't use is "lost".

Thank you very much! That's how we played this game today.

Also, can you tell me if there is any doom track or any timer to apply in this game? We played the standart scenario and most of the turns we were deckbuilding and no attacking at all, or suffering any kind of damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
oDESGOSTO wrote:
sigmazero13 wrote:

Thank you very much! That's how we played this game today.

Also, can you tell me if there is any doom track or any timer to apply in this game? We played the standart scenario and most of the turns we were deckbuilding and no attacking at all, or suffering any kind of damage.

The Event Deck itself is a timer; in the Rise of the Dragonlords scenario, for instance, there is Stage II event that deals unpreventable damage to each Home Realm, and several Instant attacks as well; eventually, if you don't attack the boss, you will fall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.