Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Lee
United States
Sumter
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
VASSAL Module for Avalon Hills version of Panzerkrieg is now ready for download. Get it here: http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Panzerkrieg

Version number for this initial release is 0.95 to work out any bugs. Please let me know if you find any issues and I'll quickly get them fixed.

Enjoy!

Rich Lee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Brunton
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rich,

Just wanted to express my appreciation for your hard work. I've gone ahead and purchased the game based on the availability of the Vassal module. It's a game I'd looked at before but never pulled the trigger on due to the lack of a Vassal module.

Thanks!

Best wishes,

Doug
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Chambers
Canada
Alliston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rich,

Thanks for the module! Doug and I are about to have our first game. Been looking forward to this for a while. There are a couple of issues with the module. First, there are no bridgehead markers! For now, I'm going to use 'Set Up' markers. A second (very minor) issue, is that 'Stalemate' marker is spelled 'Sralemate'. Otherwise, it looks great. One request: Could you add another marker for 'Victory' locations. This would help players assess their goals at a glance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Lee
United States
Sumter
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Steven,

I've made some changes and uploaded v0.96.

The Bridgehead markers were there, they were just mislabeled as Breakthrough markers.

Should be good to go now. Please let me know if you find other issues while you play, and I'll get them fixed.

Rich.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Chambers
Canada
Alliston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beauty! Thanks man. I really appreciate the work you did on this. In August I was lamenting not having a module for this game as I don't get much face-to-face time and then lo-and-behold this gets posted!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B M
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This was my absolute favorite hex game growing up. This release is my first Vassal download. So maybe I don't know how to find it, but where are the scenario start line maps? The maps show you where to place restricted pieces. Every scenario has a small amount of restricted pieces that need to go in specific places.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Lee
United States
Sumter
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
B,

I didn't include the scenario maps in the module. I should do an update to the module, but I'm having computer issues right now so it may not be done for a few weeks.

Rich.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lux de lux
msg tools
i need help t open this vassal module?
any advise?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jsbc jsbc
msg tools
This is a good game. Thanks for work on Vassal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.