Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Smith
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
God Save the Queen!
mbmbmbmbmb
It is my pleasure to introduce the next Geek of the Week. Because there is absolutely no particular criteria for a BGG user to meet before being nominated, my first step in the selection process was to mentally prepare a list of those users on BGG that I'd like to know more about. There were many. My next step was to guess which of them the community as whole might want to know or should know more about. There were some. Third, I ignored the voice that told me who 'deserved' to be GotW, especially in light of how 'undeserving' I felt to be chosen. There were a few remaining. Fourth, I considered the countries of origin of my mental nominee list. There were a couple left. My final step was to flip a coin. There was one.
When not working at his job at Paradox Interactive, a video game publisher, Quintin Smith can be found blogging about board games at www.shutupshow.com. A key element of this blog are the SU&SD videos that are posted there as well as HERE. His passion for board game journalism has brought a new energy to the BGG community that inspires me to want to play even more games! Quintin's greatest claim to fame, however, is that he has the good fortune to work with one of the really great board game journalists on this site, Paul Dean.
Paul Dean
United Kingdom
Londong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Again, it is my absolute pleasure to introduce your next Geek of the Week...
Poll
Two Truths and a Lie
In China myself and four other guys pretended to be an American boy band for a joke. This got us free entrance into a club, but we got so drunk that we put on a "performance".
When hiking in Uganda I crested a hill and came face to face with a lion. Evidently it wasn't hungry, since it took one look at me and wandered off.
I once took my mum with me on a date.
      160 answers
Poll created by h00sha

Now, quinns, I have a few questions to get things started:
- Of which of your father's adventures does he speak most fondly?
- If Paul were to suddenly run off with his millions what, specifically, would go missing from SU&SD?
- How far back can you trace your ancestry?
- Is there a statute of limitations on inspiration? In other words, if you get a funny idea for a show how soon do you have to film it before it stops feeling like a good idea?
- What's the longest game you've ever played?
- We Smiths have to stick together! Which famous Smith, living or dead, would you like to have a game with? What game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
Congratulations

Quintin Smith
United Kingdom
London
Englands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Enjoy your week!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
"Jayne, your mouth is talking. You might wanna look to that."
badge
"Wash, we got some local color happening. A grand entrance would not go amiss."
mbmbmbmbmb
CONGRATULATIONS

Enjoy your week in the spotlight!!! thumbsup

Question:

What is your most & least favorite game mechanic and why?

meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the saucepan headed man! Awesome choice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wanda Davies
United States
Olympia
Washington (WA)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Although I believe blender design can be a labor of love, I appreciate your mission statement. Now, some questions:

1. The fellow in the video series about video games you loved so much looks remarkably similar to the individual who created the board game series Downtime Town. Have you enjoyed that series as well?

2. You label your videos reviews. How much skit content can a video contain before it must be labeled something else?

3. If your heart were a game, what game would it be?

4. You pointed out that a good chunk of the video reviews out there follow the same format. If a good chunk of the video reviews out there were to follow the format of one of h00sha's videos, which one would you want them to follow?

5. Related: If a good chunk of the video reviews out there were to follow your own format, would you feel compelled to do something different?

6. When I was Geek of the Week, the thought amused me to choose my wife (who doesn't really game) next as an exercise in nepotism. How tempted are you to choose your production partner?

7. Since a good chunk of the populace, perhaps, has yet to see your work, which of your videos would you most like to offer up as an introduction to what you do?

8. Do you yearn for the day when the field of ludovideographers is so developed that videographers spring up to review the ludovideographers? If such a day were to come to pass, who would you want to review?

9. The name of your series suggests a preference for focused gameplay. How do you feel about superfluous conversation in the middle of a game in which you are engaged? Cellular phones?

10. Ever considered a foray into board game design yourself? Any ideas you've been kicking around? Have you already designed a game?

11. Have you seen any of Calandale's work? Your mission statement could, in some ways, apply to his work as well, and yet, your respective products are very different.

12. Is your mom a good dancer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Young
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay Quinns! We love you too Paul.

For any who don't know, Quinns and Paul were recently on Michael Fox's podcast The Little Metal Dog Show, and had a brilliant interview.

Thanks for the laughs!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Clague
New Zealand
Hamilton
Waikato
flag msg tools
I can see my house from here!
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations Quinns! Loving the show, looking forward to many more episodes from you and Paul. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Fox
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
An excellent decision, but now this means we have to have Paul as next week's Geek of the Week - if only in the interest if fairness!

Also, cheers for the plug, Jason It really is a rather good interview, the boys are great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quintin Smith
United Kingdom
London
Englands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the introduction, Warren! I'm just gonna dive right in, here.

Quote:
- Of which of your father's adventures does he speak most fondly?

The story that he's always happy to tell comes from an early hot air balloon flight he took across Africa.

The only way you can make fast adjustments to the downward momentum of a hot air balloon (something that has to be done each time you come in for a landing) is to throw sand out of your balloon’s attached sandbags. Incredibly, as much as a handful of sand can make a world of difference to your velocity. Two hands of sand are for desperate times.

On one occasion my Dad and his crew made a fatal miscalculation. They threw out far too much sand, and ended up not just slowing down, but rising upwards again. When they let the heat of the balloon drop further so they could come in for a second landing, they found themselves dropping like a stone. They quickly dropped the little sand they had left, but it barely dented their terrible downward acceleration. What then, for these crazy bastards who chose to travel the skies in a wicker basket attached to a bag of gas?

Simple. They started throwing their belongings out of the balloon.

Shoes, first. Then notebooks. Pens. Hats. Maps. Letters from loved ones. All of it was tossed carelessly overboard as the realities and priorities of these men shifted unbearably, but they were still coming in too fast.

Without a second thought my Dad dropped his binoculars over the side, and the photographer threw out his exquisitely expensive camera and all of its lenses, and all the men hastily undid their watches and chucked them overboard too. In this new dimension they’d been transported to, items lost their history and purpose, and only weight was left. Finally the men came crashing to the Earth, the basket tumbling end over end, but they survived. The rest of the day was spent hiking in a very straight line, where every hundred yards they went picking through a less important collection of shattered belongings.

I've always felt that there's a lifetime of wisdom hidden in that story.

Quote:
- If Paul were to suddenly run off with his millions what, specifically, would go missing from SU&SD?

The smell?

No, let me give you a proper answer. Paul is, of course, an utterly essential member of the SU&SD team. Without him I would quite literally have to pay for our Vimeo Plus account.

No, OK, answering seriously now. It'd be the smell.

Quote:
- How far back can you trace your ancestry?

Oof, I'd struggle to even tell you what my grandparents did. I've got mold in my fridge of greater depth and import than the family tree in my head.

Quote:
- Is there a statute of limitations on inspiration? In other words, if you get a funny idea for a show how soon do you have to film it before it stops feeling like a good idea?

Absolutely. Once you've written a joke, and re-written it, and it's been floating around in your head for weeks, and then finally on the day you've blocked the shot, and rehearsed it, and you're finally about to film it, that is the moment when you start wondering whether this was ever funny in the first place.

"No," you think to yourself. "I'm sure I laughed at this when I wrote it." And Paul and myself will turn to each other and ask "Is this funny?" Suddenly we're discussing a gag about implied homoeroticism as if it were a neolithic cave drawing or something. It's hopeless.

It's not always like that, of course. When we're laughing to ourselves as we film, then it's easy.

Quote:
- What's the longest game you've ever played?

As of... about an hour ago, the longest game I've ever played was my first ever game of Twilight Imperium. Today saw me breaking in my copy. I thought the rumours couldn't possibly be true, but we played for 11 hours and didn't even finish it. Ridiculous. I enjoyed myself, though.

Quote:
- We Smiths have to stick together! Which famous Smith, living or dead, would you like to have a game with? What game?

I originally wrote Adam Smith and was going to make a gag about playing him at some economy-heavy game, but since then I've realised I'd much rather play Dixit with Zadie Smith. That strikes me as a fun night. Has anyone repurposed Dixit as a drinking game? If not, we'd make it happen, for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quintin Smith
United Kingdom
London
Englands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks KAS!

Ashitaka! My most & least favourite mechanics? Ooooh.

thumbsup This is a bit of a catch-all, but I adore games that put physical limitations on top of regular strategy. Having to build with one hand in Galaxy Trucker, program under a time limit in RoboRally, or even wear a balaclava in War on Terror. It's such a simple way to make a game that much funnier, and I'll put an open challenge out there that there's no way to put smiles on faces faster.

thumbsdown Roll and move. If I had a time machine then first of all I would go back and pay a visit to one Adolf Hitler, and then myself and Hitler would go after the guy who invented roll and move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Wilson
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
Generally speaking, things have gone about as far as they can possibly go, when things have gotten about as bad as they can reasonably get.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great choice in picking Quinns. I'd say he's pretty much responsible for returning me to board gaming. It all started with the Space Alert review, and in the past few months I've been reading, learning and buying new games. I've now got a decent and growing collection (much to the chagrin of my bank account. And wife), and I've got a monthly gaming night going with a great group of friends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quintin Smith
United Kingdom
London
Englands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my goodness so many questions!

Hello Mr. Davies!

Quote:
1. The fellow in the video series about video games you loved so much looks remarkably similar to the individual who created the board game series Downtime Town. Have you enjoyed that series as well?

Oh goodness yes. He currently does a board game column over on Rock, Paper, Shotgun, which is as worth reading as any of his previous stuff.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/tag/cardboard-children/

Quote:
2. You label your videos reviews. How much skit content can a video contain before it must be labeled something else?

Fortunately, that's not an enigma we have to deal with on the show. It's clearly marked where the fluff ends and a review starts.

Quote:
3. If your heart were a game, what game would it be?

Twister.

Quote:
4. You pointed out that a good chunk of the video reviews out there follow the same format. If a good chunk of the video reviews out there were to follow the format of one of h00sha's videos, which one would you want them to follow?

I really like the opening of h00sha's preview of Fields of Fire (http://vimeo.com/27464386). I love how thoughtful and surreal it is, and I love that he approaches the game as an event rather than a toy.

Quote:
5. Related: If a good chunk of the video reviews out there were to follow your own format, would you feel compelled to do something different?

Yikes! Tough question, but I really don't think we're innovating for the sake of innovation. If passion and playfulness became of the utmost importance in other board game reviews, I expect Paul and I would just thrill at what others were doing.

Quote:
6. When I was Geek of the Week, the thought amused me to choose my wife (who doesn't really game) next as an exercise in nepotism. How tempted are you to choose your production partner?

That depends on whether he does as he threatened and shows up in this thread to ask embarrassing questions. In short, though, I think I'm much too English to break the rules.

Quote:
7. Since a good chunk of the populace, perhaps, has yet to see your work, which of your videos would you most like to offer up as an introduction to what you do?

The latest one! Easily. My favourite thing about doing Shut Up & Sit Down is that it feels like we're getting stronger in every episode. Episode 4 marks the first time we worked with a director, for example.

Quote:
8. Do you yearn for the day when the field of ludovideographers is so developed that videographers spring up to review the ludovideographers? If such a day were to come to pass, who would you want to review?

I'm glad I get to answer this in text format, because if you'd asked me that in a spoken interview I'd have probably avoided eye contact for ten seconds before saying "Yes".

You mean who would I want to review me? I'm actually not sure I could handle any more people reviewing SU&SD. The feedback Paul and I get on the show on a weekly basis is quite enough.

Quote:
9. The name of your series suggests a preference for focused gameplay. How do you feel about superfluous conversation in the middle of a game in which you are engaged? Cellular phones?

Much like how semi-skimmed milk is the correct milk (you guys call in 2% milk in America I think), the only correct rule at the gaming table is that chatting and phones are fine, UNLESS everyone's waiting for you.

Quote:
10. Ever considered a foray into board game design yourself? Any ideas you've been kicking around? Have you already designed a game?

In the same way I've considered being an astronaut, yeah.

Seriously, I know what I'm good at. Board game design requires supreme single-mindedness, and I get distracted the momen

Quote:
11. Have you seen any of Calandale's work? Your mission statement could, in some ways, apply to his work as well, and yet, your respective products are very different.

I have not! But thanks for the tip. I'm off to go watch some later tonight.

Quote:
12. Is your mom a good dancer?

She is!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quintin Smith
United Kingdom
London
Englands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alex! Your words fall like gentle rain upon me. Specifically the words about you getting a gaming night going. If we ever meet I will buy you a clamato.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Wilson
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
Generally speaking, things have gone about as far as they can possibly go, when things have gotten about as bad as they can reasonably get.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quinns wrote:
Alex! Your words fall like gentle rain upon me. Specifically the words about you getting a gaming night going. If we ever meet I will buy you a clamato.

I hope to take you up on that offer one day.

For the record, we even got Space Alert to the table with a stalwart subset of our group. We made it through the training missions, and I hope it will hit the table again soon so we can take on the proper missions.

Alrighty, some questions for GotW Quinns:

1) What would you say are the biggest influences on your writing style?

2) Worst gaming experience?

3) My "stress" dream is about realising I have an exam in an hour for a class I meant to drop, but forgot about and never went to (note that I graduated university some 13 years ago). A friend informed me that his is about being on a bus going to serve a prison sentence, and finding he forgot his pants (trousers, to you). What is your "stress" dream?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quintin Smith
United Kingdom
London
Englands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This week I had my first game of Space Alert with the experience points and levelling up systems the expansion introduces. Tell you what, there's nothing like the feeling of being forced to record all of your failures in minute detail.
angramainyu wrote:
1) What would you say are the biggest influences on your writing style?

Reading PC Gamer magazine obsessively from a very young age. Excitingly, years later I got to do a collaboratively piece with PC Gamer's then dark horse, Kieron Gillen. It's definitely one of my favourite things I've written and makes me happy every time I think of it.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/01/25/the-complete-game...

angramainyu wrote:
2) Worst gaming experience?

If you've watched episode 3 you'll have seen Waddington's Air Charter. We made the mistake of playing that before we wrote anything about it. There are some boxes that were meant to stay closed.

angramainyu wrote:
3) My "stress" dream is about realising I have an exam in an hour for a class I meant to drop, but forgot about and never went to (note that I graduated university some 13 years ago). A friend informed me that his is about being on a bus going to serve a prison sentence, and finding he forgot his pants (trousers, to you). What is your "stress" dream?

Haha. Both of those are amazing.

Mine's always the same, and it's super abstract so I've had a lot of practice explaining it.

I'm in a state of being where nothing exists (no floor, no air, nothing) except me and this ledger that looks like an old record-keeping book from the 1920s. The ledger is of no consistent size, and the writing inside it isn't just of a different language, it doesn't obey the laws of our dimension. It's not just impossible to read, it's impossible to look at.

It's all a bit Lovecraft. I know that I must balance the facts or figures or whatever it is in the ledger, but I can't begin to comprehend it. After a while I wake up drenched in cold sweat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dean
United Kingdom
Londong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quinns wrote:
That depends on whether he does as he threatened and shows up in this thread to ask embarrassing questions.

I'm biding my time, trying to formulate the most penetrating question possible.

I personally think it'd be really selfish to have me nominated next, as it would be the show to hogging the limelight and the point of GotW is to feature all kinds of different and diverse people. Then again, having said that, I'd like to see another blogger/presenter nominated next and get their angle on things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sim Guy
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice pick h00sh. We seem to have passed from a run of wargamers into a spate of videographers.
Kind of an odd shift for an old wargames grognard like me.

I'm not sure if this was Enrico's intent (a guy with a foot in both worlds), but it has introduced a new group of folks to me, which I do believe was his intent.

At any rate, videos and games seem like a natural connection - it's a lot easier to show someone how to play a game than it is to just toss the rules at them. You don't teach someone a new language by giving them a dictionary...whistle
The reviews are a logical progression, and introducing a bit of showmanship into a review or tutorial is an obviously good idea - although it is often difficult to pull off. shake

So CONGRATULATIONS are certainly in order as you, and your award-winning co-star, seem to have achieved a measure of success in this regard. coolarrrh

So a few questions spring to mind:
d10-1 As you have no doubt discovered long ago, the ratio of production time to minutes of... screen time (for lack of a better term) is very high - especially when working with a small (or no) crew. How do you maintain your interest level on a project from beginning to end, when there are so many other games, possibly even more worthy of your attention, vying for your interest?
d10-2 In light of the above, what makes you choose to examine one product over another for a video treatment? Is popular demand ever a factor?
d10-3 Are some games better subjects for a video than others? If so, what is it about them that makes them so?
d10-4 As an old line wargamer I probably wouldn't have seen any of your videos (or Greg's or Warren's) were it not for your GotW selection. Bearing in mind that I do own more than a few non-wargame boardgames, why should I bother spending the half an hour or so that it takes to watch one of your vids?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wanda Davies
United States
Olympia
Washington (WA)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
StoneColdCrazy wrote:
Then again, having said that, I'd like to see another blogger/presenter nominated next and get their angle on things.

This is our fourth presenter in a row- not sure how many of them also blog, however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
God Save the Queen!
mbmbmbmbmb
[interrupts with housekeeping question] I notice this GotW thread still hasn't been pinned to the front page. I've long since messaged Octavian - anything else I should do? [return to regularly scheduled programming]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wanda Davies
United States
Olympia
Washington (WA)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Did you GM him the thread link?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop of East Anglia
New Zealand
Christchurch
i actually live in Wellington
flag msg tools
I'm, I'm afraid there's been a mistake. The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police. I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me can look me up
badge
Golden Camel !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome goodbye and welcome videos guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quintin Smith
United Kingdom
London
Englands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey SimGuy! Thanks for the congrats!

SimGuy wrote:
d10-1 As you have no doubt discovered long ago, the ratio of production time to minutes of... screen time (for lack of a better term) is very high - especially when working with a small (or no) crew. How do you maintain your interest level on a project from beginning to end, when there are so many other games, possibly even more worthy of your attention, vying for your interest?

It's just so rewarding! Paul and I both write for a living, so writing the script (which is stuff we'd want to watch) comes easy. From there, getting to present that to a camera and assembling stuff in an editing suite has all the satisfaction of snapping lego bricks together.

The decision to release half-hour episodes rather than individual reviews ties into this, actually. It's much more satisfying as a creator to release something big and receive actual fanmail and see screaming on twitter than to release a trickle of updates that people come to expect.

SimGuy wrote:
d10-2 In light of the above, what makes you choose to examine one product over another for a video treatment? Is popular demand ever a factor?

Clearly, Paul and myself make the show because we're two guys who want to shout about games. laugh Choosing what games to feature is as simple as asking ourselves what games are exciting us that week/day/second.

SimGuy wrote:
d10-3 Are some games better subjects for a video than others? If so, what is it about them that makes them so?

Well, to tie this back into what I talk about in my introductory video all the way up there, I'd say that the best games to be featured in a video are whatever the creator of the video feels most passionate about.

Mind you, some games do just pop on camera. Reviewing Memoir '44 in Episode 1 was great. Conversely, doing a card game-themed special for Episode 4 was a challenge that I personally felt we didn't rise to. We should have kept the card special for a later ep, I suspect.

SimGuy wrote:
d10-4 As an old line wargamer I probably wouldn't have seen any of your videos (or Greg's or Warren's) were it not for your GotW selection. Bearing in mind that I do own more than a few non-wargame boardgames, why should I bother spending the half an hour or so that it takes to watch one of your vids?

Between several people first discussing the episode, then scripting, filming and editing, I think more work goes into a minute of SU&SD than of any other board game video I can think of.

We know your time is valuable and we know you can get a rules explanation elsewhere, so we're just trying to pack as much humour and insightful analysis into as little time as possible. If that's not something you're interested in then, goodness! I'm certainly not saying that you "should" watch ours.

Thanks for the questions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quintin Smith
United Kingdom
London
Englands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Joe! Good to hear we're causing you to spend money. Money is for spending! That's why they call it "money!"

jmanders85 wrote:
Your videos have great music in them, well, not enough Loverboy but generally some great stuff. In addition to Video Games and Board Games, is Music one of your passions? Ever done any music journalism?

Music is absolutely our secret third passion, and it's awesome that you noticed that about the show. My personal favourite part of editing is crowbarring some track I love onto a series of shots and finding it breathes life into them.

I don't know about Paul, but I've done precisely one piece of music journalism and it was like pulling teeth. I knew exactly how I felt about the album I was reviewing and had none of the vocabulary. Like a car mechanic showing up at work and being expected to fix a fighter jet. Total horrorshow. I've never done paid music journalsim since.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
God Save the Queen!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Gregor wrote:
Did you GM him the thread link?
yep. yesterday.

just sent him a reminder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious? Lee
United States
Coppell
Texas
flag msg tools
Lost in thought.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to see you picked for GotW, Quintin. I truly enjoy your show with Paul. Brilliant stuff there. The sketches are creative and the humor is spot on. Three questions:

Who do you see as your comedic influence? I sense a Monty Python/Kids in the Hall-esque influence in your work?

What themed version of Monopoly would you like to see created that hasn't already been made?

What game/s do you regulary play with family?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.