3 Posts

Crimson Skies» Forums » Rules

Subject: A few questions i could not get answered from the manual rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Cudmore
Canada
flag msg tools
hey everyone, I just picked up the Crimson skies rules and a few packs of planes. The contents of my rules box has come into question. I had 2 packs of dice in my rules box, i bought it off of ebay and the cardboard was unpunched and from the looks of everything was unplayed/touched.

I got a 6pk of red d6 dice... but also got a 6 pack of white d6 dice, but there is an extra d6 in there that has a single arrow on 4/6 sides and cross hairs on the remaining two sides.... is that something may have been dropped in there by the ebay seller?

secondly... the cardboard pogs... the Compass, Scenerio objective #1-3, Prototype Enhancement. They have the CS logo on them but I have not seen any mention of these items in the manual, what is their purpose?

any info would be greatly appreciated

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle W.
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Now appearing in Jurassic World! (Not really)
badge
How Me Grimlock get geekgold?
mbmbmbmbmb
couchmonkeyhero wrote:
I got a 6pk of red d6 dice... but also got a 6 pack of white d6 dice, but there is an extra d6 in there that has a single arrow on 4/6 sides and cross hairs on the remaining two sides.... is that something may have been dropped in there by the ebay seller?
The game only uses standard d6 dice and the box normally comes with just the red ones, so the white dice and that oddball die must have been added in by the seller. It's possible they had some house rules for that die, or it just got slipped in by accident from some other game.

Quote:
secondly... the cardboard pogs... the Compass, Scenerio objective #1-3, Prototype Enhancement. They have the CS logo on them but I have not seen any mention of these items in the manual, what is their purpose?
Those are used for... whatever you want.

They were presumably included for use in scenarios and such, but the game was abandoned before anything like that ever materialized.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Cudmore
Canada
flag msg tools
Thankyou very much for the quick response back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.