Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
David, yes your sharkspansion and pink robot will ship separately in a few weeks. We will also throw in the stickers in that shipment too. Hope you like the game and thanks again for your support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oooh.. I forgot I kickstarted this.

I purchased the game from the website before I realized it was a kickstarter, so I ended up kickstarting for less because I wanted the extras, but didn't want to buy an extra copy of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Nichols
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Recieved mine today and couldnt be happier. The quality of the cards and robots in my copy are amazing! Hoping to get a couple games in by the weekend!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kjetil Svendsen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
My Secret Santa is the best!
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this game! And I haven't even got the chance to play it yet. Will try it tomorrow. I'm really impressed by the quality of the cards, and the other components are also great.

Just out of curiosity: what does the hunger tokens that we will get with the Sharkspansion, look like? Or is it a surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Manning
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my copy today along with Eaten by Zombies but no face stickers. I understand that the sharkspansion will ship later so should I expect the stickers with that shipment?

Now I just need to decide if I'd rather be eaten by zombies or sharks first.meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian, please send me an email to seth@maydaygames.com and I will be sure the face stickers are included in your Sharkspansion shipment. Sorry about that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Please support King of Clubs on Kickstarter at http://kck.st/15ImgTf
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maydaygames wrote:
David, yes your sharkspansion and pink robot will ship separately in a few weeks. We will also throw in the stickers in that shipment too. Hope you like the game and thanks again for your support!

A few more weeks? I thought that it was supposed to be the 2nd week of October (or sooner) per Project Update #9?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The latest info we have is that it will be available sometime late next week or early the following, sorry for the confusion. The weeks have been going by fast I guess and mid-October is already here! We will be shipping the expansions soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maydaygames wrote:
The latest info we have is that it will be available sometime late next week or early the following, sorry for the confusion. The weeks have been going by fast I guess and mid-October is already here! We will be shipping the expansions soon!

That sounds better. I was getting worried!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my sharkspansion and pink girl bonus the other day. Yay! Now I can eat all those tasty swimmers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dolus wrote:
Got my sharkspansion and pink girl bonus the other day. Yay! Now I can eat all those tasty swimmers!

What? They've shipped?! What the heck. Has everybody else received theirs? This is getting ridiculous!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Grape

Irvine
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shigadeyo wrote:
Dolus wrote:

What? They've shipped?! What the heck. Has everybody else received theirs? This is getting ridiculous!

Well even if you haven't got yours don't get your hopes up too high. What I have gathered a lot of people who have got them have just moved from not having them to having an the incomplete shipment order. Like me, I ordered 3 shark spansions, two pink robots and a game (all of this amounted to that I should have gotten a third pink robot, because of the $30 thing).

I got the game a while ago and that was fine (although the shark really sucks compared to a lego shark- it's mouth hings very poorly and kind of pops off). Then there was the promise of having the rest of the things I ordered soon, which is personally what I was really excited about. However, when they finally got around to shipping the shark spansions and pink robots all I received was one incomplete shark spansion (no hunger tokens) and one pink robot. Even if they had changed their mind about the free pink robot thing, they still failed to give the things I ordered and some of what they did send was just incomplete.

So Mayday is obviously having some serious problems.

Any way I hope you do get your soon and wish you the best of luck when you do receive yours that your order is complete!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm.. Come to think of it, I think I only got the cards for the sharkspansion. No hunger tokens. I'll have to double-check when I get home...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thelonegrape85 wrote:
shigadeyo wrote:
Dolus wrote:

Well even if you haven't got yours don't get your hopes up too high. What I have gathered a lot of people who have got them have just moved from not having them to having an the incomplete shipment order. Like me, I ordered 3 shark spansions, two pink robots and a game (all of this amounted to that I should have gotten a third pink robot, because of the $30 thing).

I got the game a while ago and that was fine (although the shark really sucks compared to a lego shark- it's mouth hings very poorly and kind of pops off). Then there was the promise of having the rest of the things I ordered soon, which is personally what I was really excited about. However, when they finally got around to shipping the shark spansions and pink robots all I received was one incomplete shark spansion (no hunger tokens) and one pink robot. Even if they had changed their mind about the free pink robot thing, they still failed to give the things I ordered and some of what they did send was just incomplete.

So Mayday is obviously having some serious problems.

Any way I hope you do get your soon and wish you the best of luck when you do receive yours that your order is complete!

I am at the point where I am going to file an Amazon Payments claim and send everything back. I am completely fed up with poor communication, LATE/no delivery and damaged, shoddy, and/or missing components. It's totally unacceptable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for not replying earlier, I've been out of town and will not have full internet access until next week. We were at Essen and I'm still out of the country. Anyone that has any problems at all please email me directly to seth@maydaygames.com and I'll be glad to help. I am behind on my email since I've been out of town but hope to be caught up by Monday.

Thanks for your support!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.