tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Cale
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah! I'm sure this expansion will be well worth the support we've all given it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Nashua
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jefF, There are some who call me... DuneKitteh
United States
Wood Dale
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dune Kitty really does love you, despite any asshattery.
badge
Useless rollover, booya! Dune Kitty says, "deal with it."
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, when the initial Kickstarters came around, I didn't back either one. Just wasn't overly impressed by it. Then I finally played it several weeks ago and discovered just what the buzz was all about. Loved it. Happy to be a backer (and pick up the base game too) this time around!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Gray
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's an amazing amount. bag
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ari
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
La vie est un jeu
badge
Panem et Circenses
mbmbmbmbmb
Barticus already put a nyah nyah under the glory to rome entry. Was quite amusing to me... hehe.

Also, I know this has been asked before in reference to the prior stretch rewards, but will the Aliens Invade backer level from sunrise city receive all of the new stretch rewards too? keeping fingers crossed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
KissaTaikuri wrote:
Barticus already put a nyah nyah under the glory to rome entry. Was quite amusing to me... hehe.

Also, I know this has been asked before in reference to the prior stretch rewards, but will the Aliens Invade backer level from sunrise city receive all of the new stretch rewards too? keeping fingers crossed

Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.