Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Alien Frontiers: Factions» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter - shipping date for base game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Holle
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Some of the kickstarter pledge levels include immediate shipping of the base game.

Has anyone heard of a shipping date for this? Soon I hope!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Holle
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Funny - about 30 seconds after I posted this I received the email from Kickstarter asking for my shipping address.

They said they expect the shipping to occur by October 19th.

Can't wait!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ebert
United States
Cape Coral
Florida
flag msg tools
Together We Game Alone (1 Player Guild)
badge
More Games Need ORANGE!
mbmbmbmbmb
The information is at the bottom of the kickstarter page under "Our Pledge"

Quote:
• The Alien Frontiers base game, available at some pledge levels, will be shipped to you as soon as Amazon Payments transfers the funds to our account. Actual delivery dates will vary depending on your local postal service, but most applicable Backers should have the Alien Frontiers base game by the end of October.
• The Alien Frontiers: Factions expansion and the Faction Pack #1 game booster will be shipped to Kickstarter Backers at least two weeks before the items are available for purchase at ANY convention or store. Actual delivery dates will vary depending on your local postal service.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my game today (17th of October), and living in Denmark I was expecting a later delivery - so this is a nice surprise.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
László Stadler
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gregaria wrote:
I just received my game today (17th of October), and living in Denmark I was expecting a later delivery - so this is a nice surprise.


Did you receive a shipping notification?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stadi wrote:
Gregaria wrote:
I just received my game today (17th of October), and living in Denmark I was expecting a later delivery - so this is a nice surprise.


Did you receive a shipping notification?

I did not, and as such there is hope for all you waiting out there!

On a side-note (this is probably old news), but the Space Crane is not included in the third printing. This is intentionally from Clever Mojo Games, however I do know of the method for obtaining mentioned in the proper forum so it is just a matter of convincing myself I cannot live without.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
László Stadler
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gregaria wrote:
stadi wrote:
Gregaria wrote:
I just received my game today (17th of October), and living in Denmark I was expecting a later delivery - so this is a nice surprise.


Did you receive a shipping notification?

I did not, and as such there is hope for all you waiting out there!

On a side-note (this is probably old news), but the Space Crane is not included in the third printing. This is intentionally from Clever Mojo Games, however I do know of the method for obtaining mentioned in the proper forum so it is just a matter of convincing myself I cannot live without.


I already convinced myself but without they base game I can't use it so it's sitting on my shelf
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ari
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
La vie est un jeu
badge
Panem et Circenses
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish my level had immediate shipping soblue I came across from the sunrise city aliens invade package which means I'll need to wait until march. Cry for me argentina!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Holle
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Awesome! Can't wait to check the mail when I get home. Hopefully the US bound ones were shipped at the same time as the Denmark ones.

KissaTaikuri wrote:
I wish my level had immediate shipping soblue I came across from the sunrise city aliens invade package which means I'll need to wait until march. Cry for me argentina!


My condolences. I too was tempted at the Alien Frontiers + Sunrise City package but the immediate shipping of AF put it over the top.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.