Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
. . . Or do you have to buy it from the marketplace or Amazon or something?

I would like my FLGS to order it in for me because I prefer to buy local but they can't help me if Rio Grande isn't manufacturing it anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
in stock lots of etailers, see

http://www.boardgameprices.com/game.aspx?id=101092

why though you'd rather pay $25 + tax + gas to drive back and forth I don't know....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When it comes down to it, most of those retailers price would come to about $25 dollars. I currently don't pay for gas as it counts as a business expense with my job so that's not a concern.

It's the supporting of a local game store that's important to me. I go to this location quite a bit to have a good time playing games at no cost to me. So when I can buy a game, I buy it from them so that a service I enjoy is able to stay the course.

It's a shame that they won't be able to order this one in for me as it looks like Rio Grande Games no longer has the game to ship out themselves.

EDIT: FLGS found it. Got it for just over $25.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fox
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jheaney wrote:
When it comes down to it, most of those retailers price would come to about $25 dollars. I currently don't pay for gas as it counts as a business expense with my job so that's not a concern.

It's the supporting of a local game store that's important to me. I go to this location quite a bit to have a good time playing games at no cost to me. So when I can buy a game, I buy it from them so that a service I enjoy is able to stay the course.

It's a shame that they won't be able to order this one in for me as it looks like Rio Grande Games no longer has the game to ship out themselves.

EDIT: FLGS found it. Got it for just over $25.

I know how you feel. My son and I read comics, and I could order them via subscription straight from Marvel to save a decent amount of money. BUT, I want to support my local comic shop (which is also my local gaming shop, BTW). I don't want to lose the brick and mortar stores. I've bought several of my games online, don't get me wrong, but those are usually games that aren't stocked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Listening to: Mark Helias - Loopin' the Cool // Michael Blake - Drift // Ari Brown - Venus
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jheaney wrote:

I think it's slightly ironic that you're worried about treating your FLGS fairly, but don't mind diddling the company you work for to pay for your gas when you drive to the FLGS to buy the game. Maybe I'm misreading what you said...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trader Joe
United States
California
flag msg tools
Or maybe you just have a lot of time on your hands to look for things to criticize

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.