Henry Allen
United States
Longwood
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in getting a replacement pouch of cars which they sell on the Ferti web site. However, it seems a replacement set can only be ordered from Europe.

I'm wondering if I can find someone to buy me a set and send to the US. I can paypal payment or perhaps, if there is something of interest of similar value over here, I can return the favor by picking it up and sending it the other way.

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wally Jones
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not just make new cars yourself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Allen
United States
Longwood
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In college, I built a small shelf that just had to hold my small alarm clock. It collapsed. When I cut, straight lines involve curves and curves involve straight lines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Osvalds
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
You can order some Crokinole discs from one of a few suppliers (Mr. Crokinole has UNFINISHED ones http://www.crokinole.com/preview2.asp?ID=10) Then, you can stain or paint each one a different color and spray paint a stenciled car on each one. Remember, these discs are concave, so one side is faster than the other. Paint the car on the correct side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Dubien
Canada
Salt Spring Island
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
hi, I am actually in Canada right now, but I was thinking about buying another core set, and would be okay with mailing you the cars, how much would you be willing to pay/ what do you have for trade?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.