$10.00
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the self-published version may not be ready by then, but will anyone be bringing a pre-production/demo copy? I'm curious to try this.

(It's nice that I wasn't able to copy & paste last year's post this time!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fooden
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish, but if it's at all possible, we'll be exhibiting/vending/demoing at BGGcon 2012!

The last con I'm bringing the pre-production copy of OMGTAAIMH is Metatopia in early November http://www.dexposure.com/m2011.html
I'm working out what cons to attend for 2012, so if you have any suggestions, please send them my way.

If you'd like to demo the game at your local con, also please let me know!

I'm working on the gamecompany3.com site and will eventually have an order/preorder section up as well as info for demo teams, playtesters, and so on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Specter
United States
Belmont
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good evening David. Sam Brown connected us and I just wanted to make sure you got my (rather lengthy) e-mail. I don't want you to reply to the e-mail here, but having not heard from you I wanted to check in. I hope to reconnect with you soon to plot and plan for Origins 2012. (Yes, I know it's early...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fooden
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Marc, yep, I've got your email, I'll get in touch soon, and yes, let's make plans for Origins

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.