Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Isidoros Sarantinos
Greece
N.Smyrni, Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have this question :

When I am to place cubes at a souk, can I choose the shops to be filled, or do I have to begin from the outer shops by the road?

I ask this because it is possible for the supervisor to come after me and send my cubes to the caravan (sabotage by another player) which might result in losing that souk, if I don't have camels available.

I hope I made it clear!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Paixtaras wrote:
I have this question :

When I am to place cubes at a souk, can I choose the shops to be filled, or do I have to begin from the outer shops by the road?

I ask this because it is possible for the spervisor to come after me and send my cubes to the caravan (sabotage by another player) which might result in losing that souk, if I don't havce camels available.

I hope I made it clear!

Yes, you can place at any open space of the souk. Sometimes you stay away from the road (and supervisor) and sometimes you go by the road (because you want to go to the caravan).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel van Peenen
Netherlands
Delft
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are free to choose where you place the cubes in a souk.
So you can protect your cubes if you want.

It is also a nice tactic if you have a cube left after filling a souk and then blocking another souk in the same district this way. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Harmon
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
The ultimate in Co-op Gaming.
mbmbmbmbmb
That is of course as long as you DONT have another souk already started in the same district.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.