Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

I'm the Boss!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Clarification - The player’s investor card is automatically in play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
amurobo
Canada
Markham
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a little confused with about the boss, please help if you can - the rule (in the file section) says when the player decided to make a deal - "The player’s investor card is automatically in play. If the player has multiple investor cards they are all automatically in play"

So if the current player has an Red investor card, is that mean if the current player land on a spot that only require Blue, Orange to finish the deal. The Red investor card is automatic in play? (the deal will require Red, Blue Orange to complete)?

Or is it true that I should read the rule like

"The player’s investor card is automatically in play if he has one of the required investor card. If the player has multiple investor cards theythe matching ones are all automatically in play"

Thanks so much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What it means is that you don't have to 'declare' your investor to be in play, or somehow 'play' your investor. They are all automatically in play on every deal. Obviously, some deals don't need all investors- but remember, the vacation and other cards only apply to cards 'in play' - so all investors are vulnerable on every deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
amurobo
Canada
Markham
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cannoneer wrote:
What it means is that you don't have to 'declare' your investor to be in play, or somehow 'play' your investor. They are all automatically in play on every deal. Obviously, some deals don't need all investors- but remember, the vacation and other cards only apply to cards 'in play' - so all investors are vulnerable on every deal.

In this case, what if someone play the vacation card or the recruitment card on the boss's investor card, the boss result be not part of the deal?

Thanks for answering

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
amurobo
Canada
Markham
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, I got the answer here -> http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/111416/the-boss-flies-away

Basically, the Boss is automatically part of every deal even without investor or clan cards. I think that make sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.