United States
Aventura
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I'll be organizing a new Reef Encounter League on SpielByWeb.com

Games will be 3-player, basic game.

Further details about league organization will depend on the number of participants, but generally speaking players should expect to be in (at most) 3 games simultaneously.

The commitment for a single season is simply to join these 3 games. Please join only if you expect to be available through December 15. The idea is to wrap up the first season before the end of year holidays.

Those interested in signing up please respond to this thread with your SBW username. I will send a PM on SBW to all participants as well as start a new thread in the SBW forums once things get started, which should be next week assuming there are enough interested players by then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. G.
Lithuania
Vilnius
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in. My SBW username is Keisus. Thanx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested, but BGG.CON is going to disrupt my availability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brier
United States
Aventura
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonwocky wrote:
Interested, but BGG.CON is going to disrupt my availability.

This shouldn't be an issue for anyone who generally checks the internet once a day. The 5-6 week time frame for completing the games is very liberal; I generally finish online RE games in less than two weeks.

Plus, the time frame is mostly there as a guideline. If a game runs a bit over the "deadline" it won't be an issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.