• [+] Dice rolls
Jay
United States
Forest Hills
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys

It looks like we didn't win this one, well...we fought the good wars, thank you all for giving you the best.

Although we didn't win, I want to send out 1 copy of "Louis XIV Expansion" to 1 of you.

The first person send me a private message asking for the copy will get it. I will cover the shipping anywhere in the world. I will post who get the FREE copy afterward here in the forum.

After that if you still want to get a copy of the "Louis XIV Expansion", I will send one out to you if you can just cover the shipping cost. Send me a message and we will make arrangement.

You know, I like Out Of the Box Publishing Games, they gave me a jump start in my boardgames journey, although I don't play most of their games anymore, I am glad I get to know their games in my early days of my boardgame journey.

Thanks you all for the support, those for voted and those who stopped by to leave a message. If I can help in any way, please let me know.

Happy holidays to all of you and Cheers ~

Jay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay
United States
Forest Hills
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The winner of the FREE Expansion copy is:

Alex
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Congratulation Alex.

The rest of you who still like to get a copy and willing to cover the shipping fee, please contact me. I will also take Geekgold as well to cover the shipping cost.

Thanks again.

Jay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hooray!!

Thank you very much Jay!
I really like this game and wanted the expansion for long time!

Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.