United States
Westmont
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy..."
badge
"For the listener, who listens in the snow, and, nothing himself, beholds nothing that is not there and the nothing that is." -- Wallace Stevens
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone had a problem with their stickers coming unstuck? A few of mine are, ever so slightly, peeling up at the edges and corners. When I first received the game, I applied my stickers and applied a few coats of acrylic spray to protect against scratches (and peeling). Now I'm wondering if the acyclic was a mistake. Anyone else have this experience? Anyone have any suggested solutions to prevent further peeling?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Sandifer
United States
Lutherville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tckoppang wrote:
Anyone have any suggested solutions to prevent further peeling?

When this happens, I use the tip of an exacto knife to slip a tiny bit of "glue stick" glue under the sticker to reseal it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Koppang
United States
Westmont
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy..."
badge
"For the listener, who listens in the snow, and, nothing himself, beholds nothing that is not there and the nothing that is." -- Wallace Stevens
mbmbmbmbmb
Good tip! Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff White
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After applying stickers, I use clear fingernail polish to cover the sticker side of the block. This not only prevents any peeling up, but also protects the sticker from any scratching/rubbing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.