Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Schiltz
United States
Twin Cities Area / Sometimes Madison WI
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not sure if my opinion would be valued but i have a big group that loves to play alien frontiers, so whats the requirement to become a playtester/beta tester?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
the main requirement at this point is that I re-open this project and bring it to the front of our design system...as soon as i can find the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Gray
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any further news on this David? love me some AF. With Factions going to be shipping in a couple of weeks will this get moved more to the front burner?

If you need a playtester, would be happy to do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in Southern California who would like to playtest Alien Frontiers Outer Belt, please send me an email. Otherwise, David and I need to work out some graphic design issues before we make more playtest sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barticus88 wrote:
Anyone in Southern California who would like to playtest Alien Frontiers Outer Belt, please send me an email. Otherwise, David and I need to work out some graphic design issues before we make more playtest sets.

i'm too far !!!zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JJ Belyeu
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barticus88 wrote:

Wish I had seen this post a few months ago. I'm actually about to be moving back to David's neck of the woods soon. Maybe I can playtest with him up in Seattle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donal Behal
Ireland
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sdschiltz wrote:
not sure if my opinion would be valued but i have a big group that loves to play alien frontiers, so whats the requirement to become a playtester/beta tester?

The Beta Prin & Play version of the Outer Belt is available at their latest Kickstater campaign. 4th Edition Promo Pack.

I printed the files last night and having read the rules I cannot wait to try it this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Schiltz
United States
Twin Cities Area / Sometimes Madison WI
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yep! thanks for the info but unfortunately im finishing up finals and will not have my gaming group with me this summer to do much playtesting so let me know what you think of the outer belt also you should check out playing with events and let me know how that goes too!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/976507/future-asteroid-a...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.