Popular Tags: [View All]
David G.
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got in my Fauna from Amazon.

For all that's good and bad, it's your typical Chinese printing job. Bright, vivid colors and board warpage.

I think it can be saved, but, it doesn't even BEGIN to lay flat. It accepts being back-bent pretty readily, maybe if I work with it I can make it right. Or, maybe not. Rather disappointing.

Please read below, as they have since replaced my board for me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Wilson
United States
Montgomery
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm on the fence on fauna. Thanks for the warning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G.
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, well, let me take you off that fence.

I emailed FoxMind about my disappointment in the board and I got a response in minutes, saying no one else has had this experience, they apologized, and they will certainly mail me out a new board pronto. (Well, they speak French, so maybe it's "sans délai").

Surprisingly good service! Haven't seen this kind of service since dealing with Rio Grande.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Yu
United States
Rego Park
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. It's good to know they have good service. I was just about to purchase my copy from Amazon. Appreciate the heads up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Eduardo de Freitas Alves
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys! Barnes and noble have it for 30% discount from 39,95 to 27,96 :

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/toys-games-fauna-a-wild-card...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G.
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, true to their word FoxMind sent me a perfectly flat board to replace my warped one. Not only that, but also include a copy of their brand new game Rise or Fall!

So very pleased with the customer service I've gotten from FoxMind. Very professional and accommodating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.