Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am having a brain freeze on this rule:

Factories in a home province in which hostile armies are present cannot produce. Nor can the occupying force itself produce in an occupied foreign factory.

What does the text in bold mean exactly? Does it mean that the hostile force cannot produce in their own home province as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Stegman
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rogerramjet3361 wrote:
I am having a brain freeze on this rule:

Factories in a home province in which hostile armies are present cannot produce. Nor can the occupying force itself produce in an occupied foreign factory.

What does the text in bold mean exactly? Does it mean that the hostile force cannot produce in their own home province as well?

It is clarifying that the occupying force can't use the factory they are occupying to produce.

I.e., just because you have prevented them from using the factory to produce that doesn't mean you get to use it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Romain Jacques
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. It only means that an occupied factory cannot produce. The owner cannot produce and the nation occupying it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.