Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Potthoff
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I gather from simply reading the rules that only the original 2 of the 5 available story cards are used in a game?

I have not gone through all the deck yet so perhaps a card exists that allows this to change?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A few event cards change the owners of story cards and or returns them to the center of the table. So thei move around a lot more then what you might expect at first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith L
msg tools
The way my friends and I have always played is we take two random stories out for placing on the table before shuffling. Then the other stories remain in the deck, and can be drawn. I am pretty sure when I read the rules they said you can use one of your turns to claim a story from the table or play one from your hand (if you meet the requirements). I feel like that is what the rules said, or how I read them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Bob742
msg tools
fart
mbmbmbmbmb
We've played by just putting them all out there.

But I think we are missing out on the fun of fighting over them.
With all 5 out there, people must go for the ones available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
drmfreek wrote:
I am pretty sure when I read the rules they said you can use one of your turns to claim a story from the table or play one from your hand (if you meet the requirements). I feel like that is what the rules said, or how I read them.

Well, that's not what my copy of the rules says. It says you can claim a story from the table or from another player (if you can exceed their count of the required story icon).

The setup directions are also pretty clear: Stories don't go in the draw pile. So they'll never be in players' hands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.