Subject: on iPad rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Garvey
United States
Williamsville
New York
flag msg tools
First view of game and kinda disapointed. It is pricy to begin with, plus you only get to play the beginning of the campaign. To play the rest or 'new beginnings' you will have to pay more.... Really hate that! How about one price shopping!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sittel
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
I admit it... I am a Euro-gaming snob.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was okay with the extra cost for the New Beginnings. I didn't bother with the Campaign upgrade.

My biggest complaint with the iPad incarnation of Keltis is that on my v3 iPad it randomly shuts down from time to time late in a game. Usually I can open the app back up, choose 'Continue Game', and play to completion, but there are some cases where the action performed by one of the computer players is never successful on repeated attempts; it always crashes at that point and I have to trash the game altogether, thereby never finishing it.

I haven't been able to identify anything consistent about why it happens. The only thing I've determined is it tends to happen if I play multiple games in succession; the more I play the more likely it is to occur. Perhaps there's a variable not getting reset?

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.