Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Tharp
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Hobby game designer, please print and play my games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Found this game/toy at out local DAV and because of my love of Legos I had to pick it up. Apparently it had only been played by two players because the green and red cars were already built (incorrectly-yes I looked at the instructions) so I assembled the black and yellow cars and made my own custom track (I had to fiddle with it a bit because it didn't quite line up when I was finished) and then started a game.

I spun a 6 for green, a four for black and yellow, and a 1 for red. Green landed on a nitro space and I affixed it to his rear. Yellow went four and landed on the extra turn and took it, got a 6, landed on the pit stop, spun and got a go forward five spaces, landed on the other take an extra turn, used it, spun a 5, landed on a shield and picked it up. If you were keeping track that was 20 spaces in one turn!

Black went four and used the extra turn, spun a one. Red moved one. Green spun a five and picked up oil. Yellow completed it's first lap. Yellow spun 3 ones in a row, then a two, by then green had caught up and both were about to lap the black car (red wasn't too much further ahead). oil was spilt, nitro spent, turns lost and gained.

Yellow lapped red twice, but red came back and got a good deal ahead. Black almost caught up with green. Yellow and red (yellow only a few spaces from the finish line-teetering between one and two laps ahead of red) got stuck in a limbo of go back three spaces, landing on the same spot and making each other lose turns. At one point they were on the same two spots for I think 3 turns.

All the while green caught up and landed on yellow, pushing it and red back one space each. red spun a three landing just before the finish line, green spun a six and passed the finish line for the last time. Green is the winner! red gets ahead of yellow before it can re-lap him. black makes his way towards the finish. Yellow passes the finish line, coming in 2nd. Black finishes just after red passes the finish line to start it's last lap. Red makes the lonely trek around the track for last place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.