Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend picked up this game for us to play. It came without a rule book. Would someone be able to scan a copy for me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forrest & Ryan Driskel
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If only the rulebook would help you!

(I'll see what I can do, very busy atm, give me a couple days)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Reed
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mb
lol.... I never found the rules to difficult, but there is the provision for surrendering to your enemy and becoming part of his/her team....

I might have copy of the rules on my home computer... I will check this afternoon and post them here or send them to you....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Horace Silver: The Cape Verdean Blues || Horace Parlan: Happy Frame of Mind || Dexter Gordon: Doin' Allright || Hank Mobley: Roll Call
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drjwreed wrote:
I might have copy of the rules on my home computer... I will check this afternoon and post them here or send them to you....

You'll need to send them, Jeffrey. Rules scans aren't permitted under the BGG file upload rules without explicit consent from the copyright holder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drjwreed wrote:
lol.... I never found the rules to difficult, but there is the provision for surrendering to your enemy and becoming part of his/her team....

Excellent. If you find them please send me a geekmail and I will give you my email address. ( It's just my bgg username @ hotmail . Com , so I guess I don't need to send the email address. Still send the geek mail though, I don't always check my email. )

Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forrest & Ryan Driskel
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you get your rules? Just finishing getting mine scanned in. This seems like a good idea for the future in case I lose them somehow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not get the rules yet. I would love if you could send me a copy. I provided my email address above.

Thank you do much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.