Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to horrid international shipping rates, I ordered this supplement to tie in with a trip to New York about 2 years ago now.

Annoyingly, this trip ended as my Australian visa was granted and in short, somewhere from NYC -> LDN -> MEL, unpacking from holidays and packing for migration I've managed to keep the figures (and extra cards, I assume - not sure) but I've certainly lost the A4 scenario sheet

Obviously not keen to re-buy the pack for just the scenario (esp. now I'm down under - can't imagine the shipping is any better over here !) so is there are resource / contact point where I might get a copy of this scenario ?

Equally, does anyone know which hero / zombie cards were added by this expansion, would be nice to check my decks to see if I added them to the game box dilligently like I did with the new (and unused !) figures, or if they are also living with the scenario in gawd-knows-where I left it...

Thanks,
-PW-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think there are any actual cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. No cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drop FFP an email. I'm sure they will be able to help you out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers guys - as it's just the scenario I'm missing, I'll try e-mailing FFP first. Should have an order number in my e-mail to back up my claim !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And tonight, naturally, whilst searching for my RPG dice, also lost in the move, I find both dice and scenario safely packed up in a old gaming box I had presumed empty.

Funny old world. Thanks for all the offers of help - love the 'geek - but I am back in the zombie's from outer space zone !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.