Popular Tags: [View All]
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Fuck it...lets go bowling.
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
mbmbmbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:
troybowers wrote:
DKahnt wrote:
Congrats!

Where is Shillington compared to Lansdale?

-DK

Shillington is about an hour west of Philly. If you take 422 it will pretty much bring you right here. Takes me about an hour to get to Barry's from my place.

Shillington is a suburb of Reading, I just don't like to tell people I'm from Reading. Poorest city in the US per capita. yuk

Busy tomorrow? whistle

-DK

Sadly I work both jobs tomorrow, from 8am to to 9pm. soblue Our gaming group meets every Thursday night at 6 and every Sunday at noon though if you would like to stop by some other time. We meet at Golden Eagle comics in the Fairground square mall. Anyone is welcome to come.

ps I won't be there this Sunday because I'm visiting Barry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
.. fan
badge
Buster fan!
mbmbmbmbmb
Belated congratz! blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Doherty
United States
Windsor, Northern-
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great week Troy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
mbmbmbmbmb
I just realized that I never announced which was the lie of my three statements.

1. I did in fact play in a rock band in high school and for a few years afterward. We did a short three week tour in the Lake District of England. The most fun show was one that we did at a girls private school. St Mary's I think? Everyone in the audience was between 6 and 13 years of age with the exception of the school faculty, our manager, and us. It was much more fun than I expected. Probably because kids are much more easily impressed and therefore thought we were the next Pearl Jam. laugh

2. It took me 9 years of part time classes to get my bachelor's degree, not 8. gulp

3. I think it would be fair to say that I was obsessed with the tv show Twin Peaks in the late 90's. I wanted to watch the show again as if it were my first time because so much of the show hinges on finding Laura Palmer's murderer. So I called around and asked the half dozen or so hypnotists in the area if they could make me forget. Their answers ranged from "making people forget things is generally regarded as unsafe" to " I think you should seek counseling instead because it sounds like you have some serious issues."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop of East Anglia
New Zealand
Christchurch
i actually live in Wellington
flag msg tools
I'm, I'm afraid there's been a mistake. The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police. I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me can look me up
badge
Golden Camel !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
troybowers wrote:
I just realized that I never announced which was the lie of my three statements.

1. I did in fact play in a rock band in high school and for a few years afterward. We did a short three week tour in the Lake District of England. The most fun show was one that we did at a girls private school. St Mary's I think? Everyone in the audience was between 6 and 13 years of age with the exception of the school faculty, our manager, and us. It was much more fun than I expected. Probably because kids are much more easily impressed and therefore thought we were the next Pearl Jam. laugh

2. It took me 9 years of part time classes to get my bachelor's degree, not 8. gulp

3. I think it would be fair to say that I was obsessed with the tv show Twin Peaks in the late 90's. I wanted to watch the show again as if it were my first time because so much of the show hinges on finding Laura Palmer's murderer. So I called around and asked the half dozen or so hypnotists in the area if they could make me forget. Their answers ranged from "making people forget things is generally regarded as unsafe" to " I think you should seek counseling instead because it sounds like you have some serious issues."

I knew enough about you to get this right!!!

When i was GotW I urged revealing this stuff on the Thursday as most people never saw my answers which came out when I had already announced Cate. You might want to suggest Juan also goes with the answers on Thursday or some time before the handover.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree Sam. The beginning of the week was so busy that I almost couldn't keep up with the questions. But after Wednesday the comments slowed to a trickle. I'll let Juan know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eurojuegos Buenos Aires
Argentina
Buenos Aires
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Sam for the pointers. I think I'll do that late Thursday.

I didn't dare choosing the third one, but I was close to I can imagine a medium with a towel in her head, voodoo necklaces and a crystal ball telling you: "Dude! you have serious issues"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.