Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
6 59 4 14 3 64
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
See the instructions in this thread. Instructions are provided on when to open secret instructions (hidden behind spoiler tags). Be careful of spoilers (use select/copy/paste/print shortcuts).

Rob discusses the particulars here, but the short version is that the cards proper are a German-only release and there's no expectation of an English version. As such, they were designed to work just fine with a pen and some index cards, so that you can create them yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
3D printing available for service at: http://www.3dhubs.com/los-angeles/hubs/martin-chino
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be great to see this in the boardgamegeek Store
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
6 59 4 14 3 64
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be, but there are no indications that this will ever be printed in English (or any other non-German language).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC!!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Abigail the cat. B:? D:12/24/13 You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Print the PDF of the cards on card stock, cut them out, and put them in the PDF envelope. Tape it shut. Then try to forget what you have seen until opened.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Paul
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
man lying down on job voluntarily
mbmbmbmbmb
lomn wrote:
See the instructions in this thread. Instructions are provided on when to open secret instructions (hidden behind spoiler tags). Be careful of spoilers (use select/copy/paste/print shortcuts).

Rob discusses the particulars here, but the short version is that the cards proper are a German-only release and there's no expectation of an English version. As such, they were designed to work just fine with a pen and some index cards, so that you can create them yourself.

You could also get a significant other, relative or other non-player to do it for you! Then everything except the "open when the third green biohazard scar is placed" is a complete surprise!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ecosmith Ecosmith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've already played the three green scars, and because of something which happened after 3 missiles were used on the same combat, we now have two. I only just found this, and I'd like to use it. We're on hame 10 bext session. Would it be a good idea?

Eco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so how about we pay someone to make the packet for us, anyone that has already opened the packet want to pm me, we're on game number 4, so not far in
we've opened the eliminated packet, the 30 troops and missile packet, the 3 missiles in one combat packet, and the signing twice packet

we haven't opened the world capital packet and the 9th small city packet ...
I can't wait to do it though ...
this game is so addicting and fun to play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.