$10.00
Recommend
67 
 Thumb up
 Hide
24 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG News

Subject: BGG Store - VACATION & Software Updates rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristine Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I have had some updated plans for the end of the year which have adjusted my shipping dates for the holidays.

PLEASE NOTE:

December 14 - Last date for domestic (US) orders to mostly guarantee delivery before Christmas.

December 16 - January 7 - Christmas Holidays & Software Update - NO ONLINE ORDERS/NO SHIPPING - I will also be removing all inventory from Ebay at this time. After Christmas, I will be spending some time updating the BGG Store with new products, and making some changes to shipping options.

January 8 - forward - The BGG Store and the Ebay listings will be reopened for all sales and shipping will proceed as usual.

While the BGG Store is closed, I will still be available via e-mail/geekmail, so please contact me as necessary.

Thank you for a GREAT year. Please come find me next year; I promise I will be back.

Questions, please let me know,
Kristine
BGG Store
store@boardgamegeek.com
55 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon "that sci-fi guy" AKA tiggers
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the update Kristine. Can you tell what the ebay seller id is? Or better yet provide a link to the listing page? Thanks.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam
Australia
Dickson
ACT
flag msg tools
??!
badge
And when you gaze long into Ducky Momo, Ducky Momo also gazes into you.
mbmbmbmbmb
tiggers wrote:
Thanks for the update Kristine. Can you tell what the ebay seller id is? Or better yet provide a link to the listing page? Thanks.

BGG is mangling the URL if I paste it, but the ID is kristinebgg
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kristine wrote:
Hi all,

I have had some updated plans for the end of the year which have adjusted my shipping dates for the holidays.

PLEASE NOTE:

December 14 - Last date for domestic (US) orders to mostly guarantee delivery before Christmas.

December 16 - January 7 - Christmas Holidays & Software Update - NO ONLINE ORDERS/NO SHIPPING - I will also be removing all inventory from Ebay at this time. After Christmas, I will be spending some time updating the BGG Store with new products, and making some changes to shipping options.

January 8 - forward - The BGG Store and the Ebay listings will be reopened for all sales and shipping will proceed as usual.

While the BGG Store is closed, I will still be available via e-mail/geekmail, so please contact me as necessary.

Thank you for a GREAT year. Please come find me next year; I promise I will be back.

Questions, please let me know,
Kristine
BGG Store
store@boardgamegeek.com


may i ask, what new products?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon "that sci-fi guy" AKA tiggers
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
srand wrote:
tiggers wrote:
Thanks for the update Kristine. Can you tell what the ebay seller id is? Or better yet provide a link to the listing page? Thanks.

BGG is mangling the URL if I paste it, but the ID is kristinebgg


Found it, thanks!

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R.J. Adams
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abe18 wrote:
may i ask, what new products?


I agree, what new products? =)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
breakaway11 wrote:
abe18 wrote:
may i ask, what new products?


I agree, what new products? =)

Whatever we get in between now and then! There are a few on the way.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
breakaway11 wrote:
abe18 wrote:
may i ask, what new products?


I agree, what new products? =)

Whatever we get in between now and then! There are a few on the way.


ur such a tease. we need details
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to double-check - that means no more new items before the break, right? Too bad, I was hoping to give the 7W Catan board as a Christmas present.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Jackson
United Kingdom
Oxford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aldaryn wrote:
Just to double-check - that means no more new items before the break, right? Too bad, I was hoping to give the 7W Catan board as a Christmas present.


I was hoping for exactly the same, the the xmas present would be for me
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob cavallo
United States
roseland
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
petejacko wrote:
aldaryn wrote:
Just to double-check - that means no more new items before the break, right? Too bad, I was hoping to give the 7W Catan board as a Christmas present.


I was hoping for exactly the same, the the xmas present would be for me :)


me too.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristine Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aldaryn wrote:
Just to double-check - that means no more new items before the break, right? Too bad, I was hoping to give the 7W Catan board as a Christmas present.


Correct, nothing new before the break.

Kristine
BGG Store
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.A. Pollock
United States
springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my Quarriors promo cards in the mail thanks Kristine
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Murray
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would bet the governor card for Dominion will be one of the new ones.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heiligmann
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
30 years ago, I was put on the original Car Wars!
mbmbmbmbmb
Drum Roll Ringmaster!

Find the pallet, find the pallet.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kingkong1933 wrote:
Drum Roll Ringmaster!

Find the pallet, find the pallet.


some of us dont even have drum roll yet.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Engstrom
United States
Morton Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Paint it red; RED 'UNS GO FASTER!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy Vacation!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Misa Knight
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a wonderful holiday vacation and thanks for all of the great promos throughout the year!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Soonsin Lee
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ThisRedhead wrote:
Have a wonderful holiday vacation and thanks for all of the great promos throughout the year!


Ditto. You guys are great.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Childers
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed my first order at the BGG Store before the deadline and was pleased to receive an e-mail notifying me that it shipped on the 14th.

I live in a neighborhood with very poor USPS service and have already received packages at my door that are addressed to other people (with delivery confirmation, no less!). This happens all the time, so who knows how much of my mail has gone to other addresses!

I'd like to know how my order was shipped and to be able to track it if possible, but the link to my order in the shipment notification email gets rerouted to the "We're closed" front page of the store. Can I track my order before the Store opens again?

Thanks,

- Joe
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Glenshaw
Pa
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
MainiacJoe wrote:
I placed my first order at the BGG Store before the deadline and was pleased to receive an e-mail notifying me that it shipped on the 14th.

I live in a neighborhood with very poor USPS service and have already received packages at my door that are addressed to other people (with delivery confirmation, no less!). This happens all the time, so who knows how much of my mail has gone to other addresses!

I'd like to know how my order was shipped and to be able to track it if possible, but the link to my order in the shipment notification email gets rerouted to the "We're closed" front page of the store. Can I track my order before the Store opens again?

Thanks,

- Joe

USPS just plain sucks. Sad but true.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristine Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MainiacJoe wrote:
I placed my first order at the BGG Store before the deadline and was pleased to receive an e-mail notifying me that it shipped on the 14th.

I live in a neighborhood with very poor USPS service and have already received packages at my door that are addressed to other people (with delivery confirmation, no less!). This happens all the time, so who knows how much of my mail has gone to other addresses!

I'd like to know how my order was shipped and to be able to track it if possible, but the link to my order in the shipment notification email gets rerouted to the "We're closed" front page of the store. Can I track my order before the Store opens again?

Thanks,

- Joe


Hi Joe,

Geekmail me or e-mail (kristine@boardgamegeek.com) with your order number and I'll look into this.

Kristine
BGG Store
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Soonsin Lee
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have tried the store today but it is still down. Is there any eta today when it will be back.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Methot
Canada
SAINTE-JULIE
QUEBEC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JavaJoe96 wrote:
I have tried the store today but it is still down. Is there any eta today when it will be back.


Just ordered Ghost Stories Guardhouse mini expansion - all is working as expected.

Cheers!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.