Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Doupe
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of Lancaster came without any of the wooden pieces. I contacted Queen Games via the Contact form on their website and explained the problem. That was five weeks ago. No response.

Fortunately, the retailer I bought it from replaced my copy. But I won't be buying a Queen Games game again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
La Jolla
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sucks. I had a similar experience, although it was eventually resolved to my satisfaction. It seems like Queen suffers from some QC issues, and then from being very limited in terms of staffing. I don't know this for sure, but it just seems like they get overwhelmed with requests or something.

Rajive was very helpful with getting me things I was missing, but it took awhile.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe drop Rajive a message and let him know.

r.gupta [at] queen-games [dot] de

convert stuff in brackets and take out the spaces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan S
United States
Menomonee Falls
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received a copy of Lancaster for Christmas and it was missing four of the five player shields. I emailed them over the weekend about it. Since it was a gift I don't know if I will just be able to contact the retailer about receiving a replacement.

I also bought a Queen game a few months ago that was missing a few pieces and they did not respond to my email. Hopefully they will get back to me (and you too) this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Walden
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same problem here. My copy of Kingdom builder was missing two boards. Have sent NUMEROUS e-mails (a couple to Rajive). Haven't heard a peep. I'd chalk it up to Christmas if it weren't for the fact that so many other people have had the same problem.

To be honest, I'm pretty angry about it. I'm doing all that I can to keep myself from making a big fuss, but I won't be able to contain that forever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Walden
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked through some other old threads and found some where

Rajive Gupta
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

(the CEO) replied to other people complaining about poor feedback from Queen. I messaged him through BGG, and received a response today. According to him, they will ship my parts tomorrow. Hope this helps others!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Dusek
United States
Cypress
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My suggestion is to give them some time.

I emailed Rajive too for some missing pieces. I received an email about 3 days later saying that he would send them out. About 3 weeks went by, and I emailed him again asking if he had sent them. I never received an email back, but about a week later the pieces arrived in the mail.

I am very happy with them. Granted response could have been quicker, but I still received my pieces, so I am no complaining about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Stratton
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too have had similar problems - I received Lancaster as a gift and noticed that I was missing some pieces. I emailed their customer service person provided on their site, but never got a confirmation email. That was over a week ago.

Maybe I'm being impatient, but all I'm looking for is a "Yeah, we got your message and we're going to resolve it" rather than no response at all. I'll try the contact provided in this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray
United States
Brighton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it looks like it's my turn to try to get pieces. My copy of Fresco is missing 14 green cubes. I'll update as it plays out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Walden
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I eventually got mine, but I sent e-mails and geekmails until I heard back. I would recommend that anyone else seeking components do the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray
United States
Brighton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received an email today saying the parts are being shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray
United States
Brighton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I got 14 little green cubes today to replace the missing pieces... the wrong size, but I got them. Heading out to make my own next. Or I could just borrow them out of another game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray
United States
Brighton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bluecoon wrote:
Well I got 14 little green cubes today to replace the missing pieces... the wrong size, but I got them. Heading out to make my own next. Or I could just borrow them out of another game.

So I decided to contact Queen Games again. After sending my email I received a message back.

I now have the correct cubes and can play the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Geier
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been a month since I've emailed Queen Games. My Kingdom Builder bonus markers were punched off center and half the diagrams are off the pieces. Looks very shoddy.

I received a nice email saying the pieces would be sent but that was May 5th. Any advice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Inga Alaveer
Estonia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Kingdom Builder and the expansion. I lost a tile from the expansion, so I wrote to Queen Games official mail account and asked if there is any way to replace it. Since I didn't have any answer I wrote to Rajive and he answered very nicely that they will send me the missing part soon.

Well, after some days I found that piece myself and I wrote him again that there's no need to send me that tile any more. He wrote me back and was very glad I found it.

And then after few days Queen Games wrote me again that they got my letter from their official mail account and they mailed me that missing part. Yesterday I got my mail and there were two expansion tiles.

What can I say. It's a great service. I made such a big trouble of that missing piece so I feel embarrassing, but I'm glad the Queen Games were willing to help me.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Geier
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose I'll need to email Rajive again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Lupo
United States
ALEXANDRIA
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my missing pieces from a Queen games game.

I suggest contacting them through BGG, email, phone, AND their web contact form. You should be able to reach them one way or the other.

Also, consider that it's possible that emails can get blocked by your software or other things depending on your choice of email account. Setup a gmail if you don't have one, email them from gmail and make sure to check your account for the response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Geier
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neo42 wrote:
I got my missing pieces from a Queen games game.

I suggest contacting them through BGG, email, phone, AND their web contact form. You should be able to reach them one way or the other.

Also, consider that it's possible that emails can get blocked by your software or other things depending on your choice of email account. Setup a gmail if you don't have one, email them from gmail and make sure to check your account for the response.

Thanks. Sent a GM today to Rajive. Used Gmail previously to contact Rajive and that worked fine. Also my original contact was through the Queen Games website. Not sure what more I can do. Guess the next step would be phone.

Update; Rajive got back to me with an apology and promised the pieces would be sent immediately. I received a package last week and sadly was sent they wrong pieces. I needed the location tokens and the sent me the location summary pictograms. This is additionally unfortunate as I went to the rules to make sure I had the exact wording correct of my missing pieces. More emails sent.

Update 7/17. Now I received an email from another representative from Queen games with another apology and a promise to send the pieces as soon as possible. Started the process beginning of May and am still waiting. I understand there really is no incentive to send free pieces but with their producers made a mistake and they should really just fix it. Not sure why this process should take so long, probably like many other businesses, trying to do more with less.

Update 7/30; Received replacement counters today from Queen Games. Bottom line, persistence pays off. It's game so it wasn't like trying to get my insurance quote adjusted correctly (I was a little less patient with that issue). Regardless their QA failed and defective parts went out. Queen Games came through in the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Bell
United States
Grove City
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have also have an issue with Queen. I received a copy of Arena with none of the cardboard bits including the dice track. Four emails later and not a single response. They have lost a customer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Lavarnway
United States
Horseheads
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same issues with Arena and Fresco that others reported here, but my emails to "info@queen-games.de" were responded to immediately and correct replacement parts were sent promptly. Probably this is a better address to direct your inquiries to than that of the CEO of the company. Navigating the Queen site for this info is a PITA though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Geier
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bretteroo wrote:
I have also have an issue with Queen. I received a copy of Arena with none of the cardboard bits including the dice track. Four emails later and not a single response. They have lost a customer.

I sent my note directly to Rajive. That seemed to have worked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.