New York
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmbmb
jfro wrote:
Sigafoos wrote:
Have I posted here yet? I don't think so. Feel free to keep thinking of me as young, not-yet-aliens-are-real-insane Dan Akroyd if you'd like.

That's me looking concerned that I don't know how to properly frame a self shot.

I think I have a beard now? I've always wanted a beard. I could pull off the goatee but I think I've learned to stop worrying and love the neckbeard. Operation Be Too Lazy To Shave may have paid off.

ala Crocodile Dundee...

You call that a beard?!

I've always been envious of your beard. In the, like, least weird way. Which is still pretty weird.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
I kid, I kid. Looks like what's growin on is positive!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmb
n00bs wrote:
Merdiff wrote:
Me:

I change my hair color constantly.

Well Meredith: Photoshop a game in there, uploade it and You're on frontpage...! Damn...

Not sure that that would work, but here you go:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jfro wrote:
Sigafoos wrote:
Have I posted here yet? I don't think so. Feel free to keep thinking of me as young, not-yet-aliens-are-real-insane Dan Akroyd if you'd like.

That's me looking concerned that I don't know how to properly frame a self shot.

I think I have a beard now? I've always wanted a beard. I could pull off the goatee but I think I've learned to stop worrying and love the neckbeard. Operation Be Too Lazy To Shave may have paid off.

ala Crocodile Dundee...

You call that a beard?!

You call that a beard?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
.. fan
badge
Buster fan!
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
n00bs wrote:
Merdiff wrote:
Me:

I change my hair color constantly.

Well Meredith: Photoshop a game in there, uploade it and You're on frontpage...! Damn...

Not sure that that would work, but here you go:

shake Well, NOT what I had in mind...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
.. fan
badge
Buster fan!
mbmbmbmbmb
Eyeheartawk wrote:
jfro wrote:
Sigafoos wrote:

ala Crocodile Dundee...

You call that a beard?!

You call that a beard?!

We have a winner...!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meredith
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eyeheartawk wrote:

You call that a beard?!

That beard is ALL mine!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
.. fan
badge
Buster fan!
mbmbmbmbmb
Merdiff wrote:
Eyeheartawk wrote:

You call that a beard?!

That beard is ALL mine!

Yup! He's a winner...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
did he win the beard thread?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damo
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
Look Up! Stay Alive!
badge
http://australianmuseum.net.au/Drop-Bear
mbmbmbmbmb
nadgamgee wrote:

So you do history rec?

I do, though since our little bundle of joy came into our lives (he turned one 2 days ago) we seem to spend more time with him and catching up on sleep then on hobbies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil!Travis
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
Imagine that.
badge
"You can only become slightly less embarrassing at Werewolf once you realize you are an abomination to the game like all of us." - dbmurph22
mb
jfro wrote:
Sigafoos wrote:

ala Crocodile Dundee...

You call that a beard?!

You call that a beard?!

oh wait, You call that a cat?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobbit DM
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Damjon wrote:
nadgamgee wrote:

So you do history rec?

I do, though since our little bundle of joy came into our lives (he turned one 2 days ago) we seem to spend more time with him and catching up on sleep then on hobbies.

Greetings to your little bundle I actually met my husband through rec too (and I also had a pic in a helmet, just no idea where it is )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eyeheartawk wrote:
jfro wrote:
[q="Sigafoos"]Have I posted here yet? I don't think so. Feel free to keep thinking of me as young, not-yet-aliens-are-real-insane Dan Akroyd if you'd like.

ala Crocodile Dundee...

You call that a beard?!

how long from this

to now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
United States
Los Osos
California
flag msg tools
This overtext is far more interesting than I am.
badge
One die to rule them all.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice to see you people. Welcome all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick R
United Kingdom
Havant
Hampshire
flag msg tools
So long and thanks for all the fish
badge
42 - Life the Universe and Everything
mbmbmbmbmb
Damjon wrote:
nadgamgee wrote:

So you do history rec?

Hoopy congratulations on the new edition, those bundles of joy do get in the way of a few things

My wife and I used to do Iron Age enactments, my wife also did medieval (wars of the roses) and as an archer she would always come back with loads of bruises from the opposition errors.

Regards

Gnome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobbit DM
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gnome01 wrote:
Damjon wrote:
nadgamgee wrote:

So you do history rec?

Hoopy congratulations on the new edition, those bundles of joy do get in the way of a few things

My wife and I used to do Iron Age enactments, my wife also did medieval (wars of the roses) and as an archer she would always come back with loads of bruises from the opposition errors.

Regards

Gnome

Oh, bruised arms +1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobbit DM
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I'm among those people who are reluctant to post their pics as they don't like how they look there But here's I found a good one of me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Coats
United States
Santee
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nadgamgee wrote:
Hey, I'm among those people who are reluctant to post their pics as they don't like how they look there But here's I found a good one of me

Awesome!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobbit DM
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blushblushblush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lizard
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nadgamgee wrote:

Whoaah! Not only red bearded, I see!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmb
radicalizard wrote:
nadgamgee wrote:

Whoaah! Not only red bearded, I see!

I am not sure you can actually see that on this picture!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cthulhu1 wrote:
What we should do is have a good, ole fashioned jousting tournament for the ladies' affections.

Finished playing with your lance yet? laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Parker
United Kingdom
London (west)
flag msg tools
Kaomaris online strategy game - http://www.kaomaris.com/
mbmbmbmbmb
Heisenberg wrote:
jfro wrote:
Sigafoos wrote:

ala Crocodile Dundee...

You call that a beard?!

You call that a beard?!

Great photo of the cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is me tackling some guy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil!Travis
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
Imagine that.
badge
"You can only become slightly less embarrassing at Werewolf once you realize you are an abomination to the game like all of us." - dbmurph22
mb
Vedantin wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
jfro wrote:
Sigafoos wrote:

ala Crocodile Dundee...

You call that a beard?!

You call that a beard?!

Great photo of the cat.

laugh Yeah I like it too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  Next »  [15] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.