Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1721 Posts
[1]  Prev «  8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12  Next »  [69] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » Feel the Love

Subject: Free Geek Gold spot for stuff. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: geekgold [+] free [+] gold [+] begging [+] fun [+] to [+] how [+] geek [+] get [+] donations [+] [View All]
Gabriel Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to get a geekbadge I just need 50 thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meredith
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just stumbled onto this awesomeness!

I need 7.50gg to bring my 4 Microbadges to the illustrious 5! I'll also take suggestions for that 5th MB. You guys rock!

Thanks jfro, Metz & Troy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
Merdiff wrote:

I need 7.50gg to bring my 4 Microbadges to the illustrious 5! I'll also take suggestions for that 5th MB. You guys rock!

there ya go
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meredith
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jfro wrote:
Merdiff wrote:

there ya go

THANK YOU jfro! Any suggestion for a badge?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
Merdiff wrote:
jfro wrote:
Merdiff wrote:

there ya go

Oh, whatever you would like! How bout your favorite game as of right now, if you don't own the MB already!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
mb
Merdiff wrote:
jfro wrote:
Merdiff wrote:

there ya go

YW, and Metz and Troy kicked in too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmb
I am sick of riding my bike everywhere, I need a car, a 2nd hand would be okay enough, I need about €8000, ok, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me get this your asking for money surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lizard
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mrme117 wrote:

Surprised? Half the world does it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
radicalizard wrote:
Mrme117 wrote:

Ya but realy just save money I work for some people I no in the yard and i save money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lizard
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mrme117 wrote:
radicalizard wrote:
Mrme117 wrote:

Ya but realy just save money I work for some people I no in the yard and i save money.

I'm sorry for my reaction...

soblue

Please don't take it personal. I didn't mean to offend you. I was hinting at people in general in our society. They always want money... and I found Alysa's post funny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
radicalizard wrote:
Mrme117 wrote:
radicalizard wrote:
Mrme117 wrote:

I'm sorry for my reaction...

soblue

Please don't take it personal. I didn't mean to offend you. I was hinting at people in general in our society. They always want money... and I found Alysa's post funny.

No no you did not offend me i think it is funny to that was just my point of view
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmb
Mrme117 wrote:
radicalizard wrote:
Mrme117 wrote:

Wow, people work for money and then safe up so they can buy bigger stuff? Really??

If only people did the same with virtual currency!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
Mrme117 wrote:
radicalizard wrote:
Mrme117 wrote:

Wow, people work for money and then safe up so they can buy bigger stuff? Really??

Thats the dream
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Barlow
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
The greatest political storm flutters only a fringe of humanity. But an ordinary man and an ordinary woman and their ordinary children literally alter the destiny of nations. - GK Chesterton
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I am sick of riding my bike everywhere, I need a car, a 2nd hand would be okay enough, I need about €8000, ok, thanks!

Quote:

Alysa has inspired me... I am thinking of starting a Geeklist that, instead of being "Free GG and Thumbs for all" is, "Who wants virtual gold? Free Money for all!".

Who wants to be the first donor?

• [+] Dice rolls
Marc Q
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Burn the land and boil the sea...
badge
You can't take the sky from me...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey FTLers. I was directed this way by VikingPrincess (or "Kristen" as we mere mortals call her). I asked her politely to teach me how to get a snazzy new Uberbadge like she's got (although I think I want it to say "Serenity" instead of "Firefly"... decisions, decisions!), and mentioned that I'm about 19gg short of an Overtext for said Uberbadge.

I got the 2011 supporter badge, which helped a TONNE (basically got me the Geekbadge, Ubergeekbadge, and within striking distance of that overtext in one fell swoop!), but since the majority of my posts on BGG are session reports that net me 2-4gg a shot, and I only do those when I game (about once a month)... well, long, boring, trite story slightly less long and boring, I could use the assist!

In return, my favourite cashier joke: A guy walks up to a cashier, and he's buying... crap, I always get this part wrong... he's buying steak, eggs, orange juice... milk, and bread! Right. Steak, eggs, OJ, milk, and bread.
The cashier rings his stuff through, looks up at the guy and says "Excuse me, but are you single?"
The guy looks shocked for a moment and responds "Why, yes! How could you tell?"
"Well, you see, it's because you're ugly..."
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Kristin L. Johansen
United States
Mountain Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
Happy Thanksgiving!
badge
I swear on my pretty floral bonnett...
mbmbmbmbmb
Marx09 wrote:
Hey FTLers. I was directed this way by VikingPrincess (or "Kristen" as we mere mortals call her). I asked her politely to teach me how to get a snazzy new Uberbadge like she's got (although I think I want it to say "Serenity" instead of "Firefly"... decisions, decisions!), and mentioned that I'm about 19gg short of an Overtext for said Uberbadge.

I got the 2011 supporter badge, which helped a TONNE (basically got me the Geekbadge, Ubergeekbadge, and within striking distance of that overtext in one fell swoop!), but since the majority of my posts on BGG are session reports that net me 2-4gg a shot, and I only do those when I game (about once a month)... well, long, boring, trite story slightly less long and boring, I could use the assist!

In return, my favourite cashier joke: A guy walks up to a cashier, and he's buying... crap, I always get this part wrong... he's buying steak, eggs, orange juice... milk, and bread! Right. Steak, eggs, OJ, milk, and bread.
The cashier rings his stuff through, looks up at the guy and says "Excuse me, but are you single?"
The guy looks shocked for a moment and responds "Why, yes! How could you tell?"
"Well, you see, it's because you're ugly..."

*giggles* You tell jokes the same way I do! I'd tell one now, only for some reason the only ones coming to mind are Bill Clinton jokes, and many of them are naughty!

Anyway, I'll start with the gifting and hopefully my FtL friends can help out, too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tullsen
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet.
badge
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
mbmbmbmbmb
I want buy an Uberbadge!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Barlow
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
The greatest political storm flutters only a fringe of humanity. But an ordinary man and an ordinary woman and their ordinary children literally alter the destiny of nations. - GK Chesterton
mbmbmbmbmb

No way!

a valiant, pungent reindeer king
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Just got me an Avatar!
Please give him a round of applause. :-)
Many, many thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anick Lavictoire
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm new, and so taken with this community already! I'd love to look like less of a Newbie and get myself my very own avatar. Any help? I've amassed a whole 7 GG total, and I only have one left, which will shortly go towards tipping someone. goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tullsen
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet.
badge
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
mbmbmbmbmb
Take pictures. 1 each if they are accepted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher S
United States
Waxahachie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I almost have enough Geekgold for my Avitar = 8 more geekgold!!!cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmb
Marx09 wrote:

But you already bought the ubergeekbadge and have almost enough to buy it twice more!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Kristin L. Johansen
United States
Mountain Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
Happy Thanksgiving!
badge
I swear on my pretty floral bonnett...
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't Overtext 100 ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VikingPrincess wrote:
Isn't Overtext 100 ?

yes it is
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12  Next »  [69] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.