Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1754 Posts
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  Next »  [71] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » Feel the Love

Subject: Free Geek Gold spot for stuff. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: geekgold [+] free [+] gold [+] begging [+] fun [+] to [+] how [+] geek [+] get [+] donations [+] [View All]
Szymon Kaźmierczak
Poland
Ozorków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying get my first microbadge . Greetings !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Norris
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dolkeap wrote:
I'm trying get my first microbadge . Greetings !

Here you go! Enjoy picking one out for yourself!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Strabala
United States
Hiawatha
Iowa
flag msg tools
With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
mbmbmbmbmb
You sir, are a gentleman & a scholar!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Q
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Burn the land and boil the sea...
badge
You can't take the sky from me...
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:

But you already bought the ubergeekbadge and have almost enough to buy it twice more!

Yes, I have the Ubergeek badge... I don't have the Overtext for said Ubergeek badge. Which is what I'm trying to earn the last 10 (or so) GG for... I have about 90, last I checked!

Thanks a tonne for everyone who's helped out so far! You guys and gals are awesome!

Another quick joke, this time of the Physics variety:

A student sees Einstein in a trainstation. He walks up and says "Excuse me, Dr. Einstein? Does New York stop by this train?"

Hey, I didn't say it was a GOOD physics joke...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Szymon Kaźmierczak
Poland
Ozorków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe Norris heartfelt tkank you
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmb
VikingPrincess wrote:
Isn't Overtext 100 ?

I misread it and thought he wanted an ubergeekbadge which he already has...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmb
Marx09 wrote:
Aenea wrote:

But you already bought the ubergeekbadge and have almost enough to buy it twice more!

Yes, I have the Ubergeek badge... I don't have the Overtext for said Ubergeek badge. Which is what I'm trying to earn the last 10 (or so) GG for... I have about 90, last I checked!

Thanks a tonne for everyone who's helped out so far! You guys and gals are awesome!

A student sees Einstein in a trainstation. He walks up and says "Excuse me, Dr. Einstein? Does New York stop by this train?"

Anyone want to help me to get enough for both OverTexts hmmm????

I'm almost there! Just need 30 more!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Kristin L. Johansen
United States
Mountain Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
Happy Thanksgiving!
badge
I swear on my pretty floral bonnett...
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, whew. I thought we were doing it right.

I'll share some, Alysa. I'm not how much I have left, not much, but I'll help as much as I can! Hang on a sec for me to go look.

EDIT: There you go! All I had left. I hope you can get enough soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Norris
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
VikingPrincess wrote:
Okay, whew. I thought we were doing it right.

I'll share some, Alysa. I'm not how much I have left, not much, but I'll help as much as I can! Hang on a sec for me to go look.

EDIT: There you go! All I had left. I hope you can get enough soon!

That should cover it! Anything for a FTL member and thriend!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Norris
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
Marx09 wrote:
Aenea wrote:

Anyone want to help me to get enough for both OverTexts hmmm????

I'm almost there! Just need 30 more!

Oops! Quoted the wrong post...sorry about that. blush
Alysa, here's enough geek gold for your overtext. Always willing to help out a FTL member and thriend! Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi I need an uper geekbadge I only need 45 more
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mrme117 wrote:
Hi can I want an uper geekbadge I only need 45 more
Thanks

yeah you "can I want" it surprisewhistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmb

Thanks guys!

I bought an overtext! Check it out...

Gave it back though as I was kidding, besides, I am not going to give up all my GG just for overtext on my geek badge!

One overtext is enough for now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmb
metzjames wrote:
Mrme117 wrote:
Thanks

I agree, sure he can want one! Everyone can want one, it's free after all to want stuff!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
metzjames wrote:
Mrme117 wrote:
Thanks

I agree, sure he can want one! Everyone can want one, it's free after all to want stuff!!

sorry i changed it i need one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Norris
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dolkeap wrote:

You are very welcome! Since Alysa didn't need the geek gold for the overtext why don't you get an avatar? Here's enough geek gold so you can get one! Enjoy picking one out for yourself!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmb
Mrme117 wrote:
Aenea wrote:
metzjames wrote:
Mrme117 wrote:
Thanks

For what exactly???

I still need a car, for instance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Szymon Kaźmierczak
Poland
Ozorków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
Dolkeap wrote:

You are very welcome! Since Alysa didn't need the geek gold for the overtext why don't you get an avatar? Here's enough geek gold so you can get one! Enjoy picking one out for yourself!

Really thank you, one more time I choose this one, cause coffe is my second drug after boardgaming. Greetings !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Norris
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dolkeap wrote:
Pone4games wrote:
Dolkeap wrote:

Really thank you, one more time I choose this one, cause coffe is my second drug after boardgaming. Greetings !

You are welcome again and might I say what a great avatar and I'm a coffee lover too! Wouldn't know what I'd do without my french press, coffee grinder and roasted beans!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Strabala
United States
Hiawatha
Iowa
flag msg tools
With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
You are welcome again and might I say what a great avatar and I'm a coffee lover too! Wouldn't know what I'd do without my french press, coffee grinder and roasted beans! :p

Amen to that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher S
United States
Waxahachie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you to . . .

Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmb

Troy
United States
Los Osos
California
flag msg tools
This overtext is far more interesting than I am.
badge
One die to rule them all.
mbmbmbmbmb

for helping me get my Avatar!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
Mrme117 wrote:
Aenea wrote:
metzjames wrote:
Mrme117 wrote:
Thanks

For what exactly???

I still need a car, for instance

Nope. You need punctuation first. Then you can want an uper geekbadge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anick Lavictoire
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
everdistracted wrote:
I'm new, and so taken with this community already! I'd love to look like less of a Newbie and get myself my very own avatar. Any help? I've amassed a whole 7 GG total, and I only have one left, which will shortly go towards tipping someone. goo

Thanks to the few if you who helped me out! I made it to 30, thanks to a Games for Geekgold auction I'm running, purchased. my avatar, and.d. now I'm poor again. All is right with the world.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Norris
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
everdistracted wrote:
everdistracted wrote:
I'm new, and so taken with this community already! I'd love to look like less of a Newbie and get myself my very own avatar. Any help? I've amassed a whole 7 GG total, and I only have one left, which will shortly go towards tipping someone. goo

Thanks to the few if you who helped me out! I made it to 30, thanks to a Games for Geekgold auction I'm running, purchased. my avatar, and.d. now I'm poor again. All is right with the world.

I think you could use a microbadge to go with that avatar. Here's 8 so you can get one! Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali M
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am saving up for an avatar and would really like a microbadge.
I pledge to always tip posts that are good and to become a patron of BGG when I have some spare cash.

• [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  Next »  [71] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.