Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1754 Posts
[1]  Prev «  13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17  Next »  [71] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » Feel the Love

Subject: Free Geek Gold spot for stuff. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: geekgold [+] free [+] gold [+] begging [+] fun [+] to [+] how [+] geek [+] get [+] donations [+] [View All]
Jason Hartloff
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I would just love to be able to put a shiny new avatar up with my profile... So, here's hoping you deem me worthy of your assistance!
Cheers!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick R
United Kingdom
Havant
Hampshire
flag msg tools
So long and thanks for all the fish
badge
42 - Life the Universe and Everything
mbmbmbmbmb
A Shady Character wrote:
Jandome wrote:
I'd like to have a beautifull smile!

Oh wait, there he is, thank you everybody laugh

Yes.. and I'd like to ensure than none of the lowly agents is alive by the end to win the Overtext Treasure Hunt 3- Murder!!! Prizes! The game is on... Oh wait, that's already going to happen. MUhahahahhahah....ninja

Follow this man he might have some clues.

Regards

Gnome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Tullis
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought my first Microbadge recently! While it's a beautiful little Fire Flower from Mario, I'd love to give him some friends, or a super giant friend in the form of an avatar.

All I can humbly give you in return is a "thanks!" so...

Thank you! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan D
United Kingdom
Brislington
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thankyou!!

Joe Norris
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virre Linwendil Annergård
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
I just noticed I do not have a geocache badge, and there are right? If so I am currently running short (Mostly due to giving up most of my GG lately)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman
Netherlands
Haarlem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need 3 more to buy a new micro badge!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virre Linwendil Annergård
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Thriend
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman
Netherlands
Haarlem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I first posted this message in a other thread but a geekmoderator told me to move it to here. So, here it is

Ok, they say its a community right?

But I just can't feel the love yet! nope ... It would be a good thing if everyone donated some geek gold to my account so I could buy some badges and start getting serious with this thing

arghhhh (uploading those photos for 1 geekgold seems to take forever)

Oh and if in the area, drop by, we can have some Heineken and smoke some herb and play some Twister (only if you donate ok?!)

Thanks for the love!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Goldberg
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm embarrased that I still don't have an Avatar yet. I would appreciate anything gold that someone is willing to part with.
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonia
France
Losne
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
Good grief!
mbmbmbmbmb
As a newbie, I would need gold for pretty much the basics: avatar and microbadges! I try to participate more in competitions too! modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonia
France
Losne
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
Good grief!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, thank you, thank you! (you know who you are!) laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonia
France
Losne
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
Good grief!
mbmbmbmbmb
soniaandree wrote:
As a newbie, I would need gold for pretty much the basics: avatar and microbadges! I try to participate more in competitions too! modest

Thanks to the donations, I have been able to get my favourite Carcassonne microbadge! meeple

*Edit* I am now saving for an avatar!
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
soniaandree wrote:
soniaandree wrote:
As a newbie, I would need gold for pretty much the basics: avatar and microbadges! I try to participate more in competitions too! :modest:

Thanks to the donations, I have been able to get my favourite Carcassonne microbadge! :meeple:

almost there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
soniaandree wrote:
soniaandree wrote:
As a newbie, I would need gold for pretty much the basics: avatar and microbadges! I try to participate more in competitions too! :modest:

Thanks to the donations, I have been able to get my favourite Carcassonne microbadge! :meeple:

never mind I am not cheap with gg, you got one now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonia
France
Losne
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
Good grief!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! I can now get an avatar! Thank you ever so much! meeple blush
*Edit* You can now have fun with the little academic otter!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith McKimmy
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just recently got into board gaming on a semi-regular basis (since October) and have started growing my collection (bought 6 games over Christmas: Race for the Galaxy, Agricola, OeL, Ticket to Ride: Europe, 1st & Goal, and Elder Sign) with the guidance and reviews from this very website.

I plan on growing my collection even more, and am hoping to become a bigger part of this community, via contributing in the form of a blog. I would greatly appreciate any extra assistance in getting the basics for a new user (avatar, badge, etc.).

***Update - Purchased $25.00 to support BGG and get adblock! Appreciate the help Femgoth, Pone4Games, and Intrepideddie for letting the Reservoir Stormtroopers see the light of day on BGG. Thanks again for all the support!
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Cale
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again.
mbmbmbmbmb
If only I could pay my bills with GeekGold
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman
Netherlands
Haarlem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone give me lets say, 50 or so?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fox
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My son and I just got and are loving Battlefields of Olympus. If anyone can spare some GG, I'd like to get us a microbadge for that game (I say "us" b/c his mom won't let him have his own account until he's 13, and he just turned 12).

Thanks, the kid and I will appreciate it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Vaccari
Italy
Nonantola (Mo)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Virre, What's a geocache badge?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fox
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
foxfan wrote:
My son and I just got and are loving Battlefields of Olympus. If anyone can spare some GG, I'd like to get us a microbadge for that game (I say "us" b/c his mom won't let him have his own account until he's 13, and he just turned 12).

Thanks, the kid and I will appreciate it.

Ah, thanks for the GG. My son picked out the MB with a helmet (Battlefields of Olympus-Heavy Infantry), and I'm sporting it now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmb
r0manski wrote:
Can anyone give me lets say, 50 or so?

I would love 300 or so myself
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italian Seismologist
United Kingdom
norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
[The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was not convincing people he didn't exist, but convincing them that he was God.
mbmbmbmbmb
if anyone fancies giving away GG for a good cause, then please donate HERE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi I am trying to get a geek badge and I have saved 24 please help me get 26 more meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmb
Mrme117 wrote:
Hi I am doing a geekgold contest what you do is tip me I know it sounds like I am trying to cheat youwhistle but I am not ok as I was saying who ever tips this post with the most geekgold will receive all his geekgold back but x2surprise so the person who tips this most get x2 what they tipped so you may get lots of geekgold coolor lose lotscry let the contest begin.

This will only be up for 1 week so tip fast.

Alright everyone!

Let's play with this!

Everyone tip me all their geek gold they have, do not tip Gabriel at all...

Right before closing of the week I will tip Gabriel my entire GG balance!

After he paid up I will pay everyone their 2 times share of the GG!

Let's get some easy GG! devil

I do wonder though Gabriel where you are going to get 1000's of GG from in a week's time, hmmm devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17  Next »  [71] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.