Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
L H
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Hobie! You nearly beat me last time and that was your first game too. Let's see if I can do a bit better this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobie
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beginners luck, I'm sure
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobie
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xldh wrote:
I'm in Hobie! You nearly beat me last time and that was your first game too. Let's see if I can do a bit better this time.

I did read the rules many times, and found the "condensed rules" file here on the 'Geek very helpful. I still get caught up on the fiddly rules that are easy to forget * Coal needs to have a link but iron doesn't * Difference between a card with a city vs industry * Building in a city with or without links.

Guess it will come with time. I really enjoy deeper financial strategy and this seems to have alot of that...and very replayable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
This is one game I think will be worth playing more of even with so many fiddly rules.

I generally prefer games where the rules are more streamlined and grokable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.