Havant
Hampshire
flag msg tools
So long and thanks for all the fish
badge
42 - Life the Universe and Everything
mbmbmbmbmb
marble911 wrote:
There's currently a ton of spam in VGG articles (some also in the RPG articles) if anyone feels like going on a declining spree.

I on to it

Regards

Gnome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
marble911 wrote:
There's currently a ton of spam in VGG articles (some also in the RPG articles) if anyone feels like going on a declining spree.

Let Octavian know when you see this. He can not only delete them, but eliminate the account responsible for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Norris
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
frumpish wrote:
marble911 wrote:

Let Octavian know when you see this. He can not only delete them, but eliminate the account responsible for it.

Contacted him the moment I saw Kathrin's post! ninja

Account has since been deleted and I declined all the submissions too! Hope none of them made it through, but sometimes it's hard to turn down a good price on a Louis Vuitton handbag!

Now off to the hall of justice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
frumpish wrote:
marble911 wrote:

Will do that next time. Since I didn't see anything in the spammer's list of contributions I thought they might already have been deleted and just got stuck in geekmod all the same. Sure took a lot of scrolling down to decline them all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
United States
Los Osos
California
flag msg tools
This overtext is far more interesting than I am.
badge
One die to rule them all.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey again.

I finally did my first Fimo clay project forRoll Through the Ages: The Bronze Age.

They are in geekmod if anyone is interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
This user loves Easter eggs.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not in GeekMod anymore but I reviewed Fleet.

Check it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody want to help push through my first ever review? It's a short review, not really a whole lot I could write about such a simple game, but I really enjoy the game so I thought I would let others know about it. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
United States
Los Osos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bodhisattva wrote:
Anybody want to help push through my first ever review? It's a short review, not really a whole lot I could write about such a simple game, but I really enjoy the game so I thought I would let others know about it. Thanks.

Done. Nice job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
United States
Los Osos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have pictures of my custom painted Shadows over Camelot if anyone is interested.

Finally finished it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mats Blohmé
Sweden
Simlångsdalen
Halland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1nf1n1ty wrote:
I have pictures of my custom painted Shadows over Camelot if anyone is interested.

Finally finished it!

They look great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
If you have some sanity left...
badge
...come and join me in the tavern I buy you a mug of beer.
mbmbmb
I have a session report in geekmod over on RPG Geek. If you guys have some time feel free. If I'm not miscounting this one will give me something in gold...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick R
United Kingdom
Havant
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Barad_the_dwarf wrote:
I have a session report in geekmod over on RPG Geek. If you guys have some time feel free. If I'm not miscounting this one will give me something in gold...

Thumbed through

Regards

Gnome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone help out with VGG articles? I have had a review stuck in geekmod two days now.

http://videogamegeek.com/geekmod/article

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
modded
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Barad_the_dwarf wrote:
modded

Thanks Barad!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick R
United Kingdom
Havant
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
frumpish wrote:
Can anyone help out with VGG articles? I have had a review stuck in geekmod two days now.

Thanks.

Done

Regards

Gnome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Norris
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
frumpish wrote:

Thanks.

Gave my approval and recommended 5 too! Nice review!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
frumpish wrote:

Thanks.

Gave my approval and recommended 5 too! Nice review!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
You proceed from a false assumption. I am a Vulcan. I have no ego to bruise.
mbmbmbmbmb
It isn't two days, but it feels like it to me. I have à session report in the queue at RPG mod! If anyone would give it a nudge? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarge in charge!
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Ash nazg durbatulûk
badge
Why should I fret in microcosmic bonds / That chafe the spirit, and the mind repress / When through the clouds gleam beckoning beyonds / Whose shining vistas mock man's littleness?
mbmbmbmb
Narl wrote:
It isn't two days, but it feels like it to me. I have à session report in the queue at RPG mod! If anyone would give it a nudge? Thanks.

Already done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Narl wrote:

Must be through, I didn't find it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
You proceed from a false assumption. I am a Vulcan. I have no ego to bruise.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarge must have been the final push, thanks for looking anyway, and all who pushed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Narl wrote:
Sarge must have been the final push, thanks for looking anyway, and all who pushed.

I thumbed it anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, got a review in vgg mod if anyone has a chance to look I would appreciate it.

http://videogamegeek.com/geekmod
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.