Chris Fee
United States
Corning
New York
flag msg tools
designer
No fair! They're using brains against us! We removed our brains to make room for guns and explosives!
mbmbmbmbmb
Our cats, Tails (part Norwegian forest cat as far as we can tell) and Mel (short for Caramel).

Tails moved into our back yard. She obviously didn't have a home any longer but had obviously had one (she let us pet her but was getting thinner and her fur was getting dirty/matted). We started feeding her while we checked for any missing cats that matched her description. Our oldest son sometimes gets a bit too excited and one time she grabbed his finger between her two paws and pulled it towards her mouth. Before we could get to them, she had let him go without a claw mark or bite - just showing that she was annoyed. We actually thought she was declawed (though the doorframe to our room says otherwise now). Fast-forward a week as I return from a weekend camping/LARP trip. I come in the front door carrying a sleeping bag, tent and boffer weapons to be greeted by my youngest, "Can we keep the kitty?!??!!?"

A few months later, we went to get another cat so Tails would have someone to keep her company (and my wife wanted a lap cat since Tails isn't much for being held). Went to the shelter and while looking over the cats, went into the room where Caramel was with some other cats. Pet Mel and then went to pet other cats. Mel promptly sat on my foot just to make sure I didn't forget he was there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Ada
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
manyslayer wrote:
Our cats, Tails (part Norwegian forest cat as far as we can tell) and Mel (short for Caramel).

Tails moved into our back yard. She obviously didn't have a home any longer but had obviously had one (she let us pet her but was getting thinner and her fur was getting dirty/matted). We started feeding her while we checked for any missing cats that matched her description. Our oldest son sometimes gets a bit too excited and one time she grabbed his finger between her two paws and pulled it towards her mouth. Before we could get to them, she had let him go without a claw mark or bite - just showing that she was annoyed. We actually thought she was declawed (though the doorframe to our room says otherwise now). Fast-forward a week as I return from a weekend camping/LARP trip. I come in the front door carrying a sleeping bag, tent and boffer weapons to be greeted by my youngest, "Can we keep the kitty?!??!!?"

A few months later, we went to get another cat so Tails would have someone to keep her company (and my wife wanted a lap cat since Tails isn't much for being held). Went to the shelter and while looking over the cats, went into the room where Caramel was with some other cats. Pet Mel and then went to pet other cats. Mel promptly sat on my foot just to make sure I didn't forget he was there.

I don't like cats. but these pictures are great. For my defense, cats don't like me either. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
This user loves Easter eggs.
mbmbmbmbmb
manyslayer wrote:

Cute cats but I love that table! Did you make that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
No good deed goes unpunished.
badge
Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering, There's a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is Zoey - she is her royal highness:

Here is Waldo (he is a really good at hiding) - he is a goofy jester type:

Here is my mother with her cat, Fred. He is a romantic leading man:

Here is my super-bitchy cat, Ginger (RIP):

I miss her like crazy. She came into my life at a rough time (for both of us - she was so anti-social, the no-kill shelter was going to send her to a shelter where she was going to be put down). After years of being patient with her, I believe she grew to love me back. I can't tell you how amazing that is. We clung to each other while riding out some of life's worse storms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ginger has "that look".. I always find it amazing how we as humans connect to animals. Thanks for sharing Cate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bridget Gray
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is our most recent rescue, Her name is Lovey

This is Annie (black cat) and Izzy. They love each other!

This was the first edition to our family, her name is Jinx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fee
United States
Corning
New York
flag msg tools
designer
No fair! They're using brains against us! We removed our brains to make room for guns and explosives!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oliphant wrote:
manyslayer wrote:

Cute cats but I love that table! Did you make that?

Just a hand me down from my uncle. As time has gone on its taken on a nice distressed quality but it is getting a bit more into worn out and less into fashionably distressed what with the cats and kids
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, well! Any chance to show off my three lovelies ...

Mia (in her favourite spot)

Russell (in his favourite spot, a sunbeam)

Ginger (aka Giselle the supermodel, in her favourite spot, waiting for me)

Everyone should own a cat or two (or more).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
krechevskoy wrote:
Here is our gaming dog. Trying to start her out on the easy games first.

This is her at 6 months old.

When does she graduate to Case Blue?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

My wife and I saw this at about midnight last night and absolutely lost it. A belly laugh does wonders for the soul.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
krechevskoy wrote:

Your avatar cracks me up. laugh

Drinky Drinky
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
Mr. Cat. Hold on I think I know my next move, just give me another minute....NO!!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F
United States
Waterford
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a picture of one of our Newfoundlands, Seth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tullsen
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet.
badge
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oliphant wrote:

My wife and I saw this at about midnight last night and absolutely lost it. A belly laugh does wonders for the soul.

That's hilarious!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Farrell
Australia
Aspley
Queensland
flag msg tools
Averagely Inadequate
badge
Buster Keaton from 'Go West'
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord_Mike wrote:
What breed is this adorable puppy?

We believe her mum was a Border Collie and her dad was a German Shepherd, though we really don't know. She has a bark that would pass as a shepherd, and when she was young she had the boundless energy of a bc, so that's a reasonable approximation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drinky Drinky
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
Mr. Cat. Hold on I think I know my next move, just give me another minute....NO!!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:
krechevskoy wrote:

When does she graduate to Case Blue?

She is going to grow up to be a Caylus dog, with a minor in sniffing pieces.

I know I'm like one of those stubborn parents that insist their kid is going to be a Dr
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenna Sunderlin
United States
Niagara Falls
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's our chocolate lab, Harley, and his new little brother, Goblin. I was worried about having two boys in the house, but they get along perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
.. fan
badge
I say: Bow Chicka Bow Bow...
mbmbmbmbmb
meej wrote:
Here's our chocolate lab, Harley, and his new little brother, Goblin. I was worried about having two boys in the house, but they get along perfectly.

Not sure how to change the size of the photos.

Quote to see...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenna Sunderlin
United States
Niagara Falls
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
n00bs wrote:

Quote to see...

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
Charlie and Leo are brothers, found as feral kittens by our vet. Leo has an extra set of toes, Charlie does not.

Leo:

Charlie:

Together:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, I almost forgot Rosemary the rat...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakob Bavnshøj
Denmark
Brøndum
DK-9500 Hobro
flag msg tools
designer
NOW
badge
Visit us at www.osterskov.dk
mbmbmbmbmb
Olvenskol wrote:
Oh, I almost forgot Rosemary the rat...

That cat has the same look on her face as my kids have when im serving cake!

Huge rat btw!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobbit DM
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
meej wrote:

Oh those eyes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Hall-Williams
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is Talbot, he was in a rescue shelter from 3 weeks old and we've had him from 6 months old. We're convinced he's some kind of Ragdoll-moggy mix because he is so utterly floppy when you pick him up. He had cat flu when he was tiny and as a result he's a bit small and can't meow, he only squeaks.

Our other cat, Missy, is also a rescue cat; nobody seems to want black cats due to stupid superstition. She's a proper diva and will do anything to get some attention (including batting at you and headbutts).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Linux the American Bulldog at the beach:

at the beach sporting Doggles:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Richards
Scotland
Allanton
Duns
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not actually our dog, but one belonging to a friend. However, taking this photo was a must!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  Next »  [7] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.