Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RANDY AND SELENA BARKER
United States
GRIMES
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing the base sets and now I want to add the expansions. I think since we have to alternate races I would add Dames, Barbarians, Leprechauns and Pixies to SW. Then add Cursed, Homunculi and Pygmies to SWU. That would make 20 races for SW and 19 for SWU. What do you all think???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Lupo
United States
ALEXANDRIA
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kunoichi50 wrote:
I was playing the base sets and now I want to add the expansions. I think since we have to alternate races I would add Dames, Barbarians, Leprechauns and Pixies to SW. Then add Cursed, Homunculi and Pygmies to SWU. That would make 20 races for SW and 19 for SWU. What do you all think???

We played with all expansions except the event deck (perhaps next time).

Worked just fine. We didn't use Cursed as we don't like it. :P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Payne
United States
Felton
California
flag msg tools
According to the rules for small world tunnels, the races should alternate between underground races and above ground + expansion races. Special powers are all shuffled together. So basically treat all of the expansion races as above ground races. (theoretically they will add underground specific expansions later on)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.