Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
First order of business: WHERE to get their "flavoured packets"? I know that 'Roseart' makes that, so how do we find this? I 'proffer' a 5-bag reward to someone that provided a LINK about the matter.

and "GO!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
ASL ... yes, this is my Desert Island Game. If I have to give up all my 3000+ games and only allowed to keep one, this would be it. This bloody game stood the test of time. Around for more than 25 years - simply the best.
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
I find your strange Nepalese accent very hard to understand.

In other words: I have absolute no idea what you're talking about, but I'm eager to hear the answer - I can probably guess the question then meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Van de Voorde
Belgium
Schoonaarde (Dendermonde)
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
Have a Dikke Knuffel (A Big Hug for you non dutch speaking people :) )
badge
Stepping out on the road is a dangerous business. You have to keep your feet under you, or before you know it you'll be swept off to who knows where!
mbmbmb
Here you go : http://www.columbiajobbing.com/cotton_candy/floss.htm

Have fun with all the colors and flavors!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
That's fine & dandy for around there, while something more LOCAL and "Free Samples" is what I'm sought. I could REVIEW or "Taste Test" this then, since WHOM else shall?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Adelson
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Well, I see the otherness of being other is otherwise contraindicated
badge
Who cares where it came from or whether it's correct or not? Certainly not me
mbmbmbmbmb
This is nothing remotely like that for which you're looking, but here's some horrific link I found, just for this "community:"

Visually repugnant yet topically thematic
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I *think* that YOU owed 'moi' 5- for that LINK? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this where we post about candies and lollipops and gum drops and suckers and jawbreakers and lemon drops and jellybeans candy corn and circus peanuts and orange slices and peppermint slices and licorice and butterscotch discscinnamon imperialsgummy bearsmalted milk ballspeppermints?

Because if it is, I'm subscribing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Sure, why not? EXCEPT for some Euro-saltladen kinds, as that is V~I~L~E~! yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:

I had some vile candies, they were Mexican and apparently Mexicans like chili pepper in the middle of their suckers.
Yuck.

I also greatly dislike candy corn and circus peanuts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALREADY Amazing! Lissa
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
frumpish wrote:
Is this where we post about candies and lollipops and gum drops and suckers and jawbreakers and lemon drops and jellybeans candy corn and circus peanuts and orange slices and peppermint slices and licorice and butterscotch discscinnamon imperialsgummy bearsmalted milk ballspeppermints?

Because if it is, I'm subscribing!

I am right behind you on the sign up list!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALREADY Amazing! Lissa
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:

like salt water taffy? I like salt water taffy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALREADY Amazing! Lissa
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
frumpish wrote:
GROGnads wrote:

I had some vile candies, they were Mexican and apparently Mexicans like chili pepper in the middle of their suckers.
Yuck.

I also greatly dislike candy corn and circus peanuts.

My husband doesnt think I am vile.. He likes to eat his Mexican candy (ME ) Now I have to admit there is no chili pepper in my middle. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
The overtly SALTED flavour sort, is something I tried years ago from over in Europe, and it had been sent to myself here. Everyone that tried this *spit* it out immediately upon that touching their 'tongue', while I ate mine. It was JUST "Like" this "as" being SALT overall. That's NOT 'candy', in anyone's "book"! Them others were much finer instead.
shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALREADY Amazing! Lissa
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
The overtly SALTED flavour sort, is something I tried years ago from over in Europe, and it had been sent to myself here. Everyone that tried this *spit* it out immediately upon that touching their 'tongue', while I ate mine. It was JUST "Like" this "as" being SALT overall. That's NOT 'candy', in anyone's "book"! Them others were much finer instead.
shake

I sent you your box of Wal Marts finest chocolates today..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Does "Sam's Club" even carry a 55-gallon 'drum' of these? Thanks for yours then, as I await their "delicitousivity" upon arrival! kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I got some "taffy candy" now! It is 2 boxes of "Sweets" for 'Trade Wind'-(Tropical), and 'Fruit Stand' varieties with those then. The former consisted with pineapple, mango, guava, & coconut, while the latter had watermelon, tangerine, banana, & cherry!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night the wife and I stopped by

I got orange slices, she got Dutch chocolate mints.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:

You have no taste grogs:

Ohh and BTW, these 3 are very, very local as you requested
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that candy encrusted with salt?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmb
oscal wrote:
GROGnads wrote:

That's not European or is it??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
oscal wrote:
GROGnads wrote:

That's not European or is it??

Nope, American as apple pie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmb
frumpish wrote:
Is that candy encrusted with salt?

The top two yeah, the bottom has it on the inside...

Dutch salty licorice...

You really have to try it!

Ofcourse Dutch sweet licorice is also very nice...

Check out this site with lots of Dutch candy:
http://www.toversleutel.nl/drop-c-30.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
This user loves Easter eggs.
mbmbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
GROGnads wrote:

You have no taste grogs:

Ohh and BTW, these 3 are very, very local as you requested

Ah.. that last one I have tried, same type of "double salt" with the DZ logo on them.. I love licorice and really and tried to like this. It went right to my nose. I felt like I was drowning in the Ocean. I could not finish it. I think most people feel the same way about the American IPA's that I enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfred Das
Netherlands
's-Hertogenbosch
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Cotton@ *Candy* #Land# - a nirvana for sweet-teeth and dentists alike.

Robert, were those DZ's above the ones you were urged to try? Then I do understand the reaction, these are not the most subtle of tasties.

The sweets in the middle photo of Alysa's trio also come in a sugar-crusted variety where the salt-sweet combo and heavy licorice work wonders on your buds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like Peanut Brittle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.